Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Useless Pieces of Trivia You'll Never Use

A Celtic folk tail about a war for a brown bull there is a character named Cuchulainn who was like a combination of a deformed hulk(its called warp spasm and it is disturbing) and Hercules... and it was supposed to be a comedy, silly Celts
Bashthenerd is secretly Musashikai Kai from Anime-Gataris
((lol i haven't seen that anime yet but i looked him up and he seems interesting... i watch to much shoen anime))
bashthenerd wrote:
((lol i haven't seen that anime yet but i looked him up and he seems interesting... i watch to much shoen anime))
((It contains many references to other anime well lots and lots of them as far as I know its currently at episode 8))
((ku hu hu hu hu hu hu... very interesting)))
bashthenerd wrote:
((ku hu hu hu hu hu hu... very interesting)))
((It also has a character who has the same voice actress/seiyuu as Megumin from Konosuba and even references it in one episode)) your proof is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPIdnO3mMvs
dracula was originally based off of a sadistic king known as Vlad the impaler who actually has nothing to do with vampires at all
Genghis Khan was solely responsible for the deaths and murders of one third the worlds population during his life.
bashthenerd wrote:
dracula was originally based off of a sadistic king known as Vlad the impaler who actually has nothing to do with vampires at all

Actually, there is a little bit of vampiric folklore surrounding him. Vlad would use the sunset to his advantage and position his armies so that, during battle, his enemies would be looking directly into the setting sun, and they released a horde of bats to fly away from the sun and directly into his enemy.
Hence the connection between Dracula and bats, because to the enemies, it seemed like the entire army had just morphed into bats and was attacking them!
Celestina Gray actually wants me to snuggle her cute Floofy fur
CelestinaGrey wrote:
bashthenerd wrote:

Actually, there is a little bit of vampiric folklore surrounding him. Vlad would use the sunset to his advantage and position his armies so that, during battle, his enemies would be looking directly into the setting sun, and they released a horde of bats to fly away from the sun and directly into his enemy.
Hence the connection between Dracula and bats, because to the enemies, it seemed like the entire army had just morphed into bats and was attacking them!

yes that is true but back in that time most vampires were just unholy undead monsters whom sucked peoples blood and didn't like the sun, some incarnations could shape shift, but actually tended to be wolves most commonly. i actually learned this all from a podcast called the Myths and legends podcast, i really do suggest it if you are into that kinda stuff
Goblin King Jareth (played anonymously)

There are over one million ants for every human on earth.
female hyenas have penises
Mekami is actually a monster in the shape of a little girl.
suwako makes mekami blush
Lone_Otaku

It's very hard to cut your own hair without making yourself look weird.
Mekami is actually Tanya Degurechaff the devil of the rhine.
mekami did not know that
Dave grohl was in two bands, he was the drummer of Nirvana and the front man of the foo fighters.
If you ever find yourself in the presence of someone who is moose hunting in Alaska, don't whisper in their ear. It's illegal.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Useless Pieces of Trivia You'll Never Use

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus