Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Useless Pieces of Trivia You'll Never Use

KansasVenomoth Topic Starter

XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
Gab wrote:
One of my characters used to be a persona of mine on a different site. I changed my persona to suit me better after I had found this site, though. Props if you can guess which character was my persona :3

Hint: She was one of the first characters I created on here :3

GAAAAAB MY GRILL

HELP US TRY TO PISS YOUR BOYFRIEND OFFFFF~~~ PLS HUNN??~

Please have mercy on my soul ;-;

You said you gave your soul away years ago, Chris.

SO HAH

Please have mercy on my cat's soul, pls.
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
Gab wrote:
One of my characters used to be a persona of mine on a different site. I changed my persona to suit me better after I had found this site, though. Props if you can guess which character was my persona :3

GAAAAAB MY GRILL

SO HAH

Chillll. The topic is called random facts, not piss Kans off. It was all in good fun, let's move on now?
CynicalRealist_ wrote:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
Gab wrote:

GAAAAAB MY GRILL

SO HAH

Chillll. The topic is called random facts, not piss Kans off. It was all in good fun, let's move on now?

Says the one who started it, Ryker.

HEY, YA WANT A RANDOM FACT? K.

RYKER IS WITH CALE-
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:

Says the one who started it, Ryker.

HEY, YA WANT A RANDOM FACT? K.

RYKER IS WITH CALE-
Jfc. Don't bring him into this.
New fact: A flock of crows is known as a murder.
Gab

Texas is very Texan. You can find pretty much anything in the shape of Texas and I bet whatever isn't Texas-shaped you can find with Texas on it
Gab wrote:
Texas is very Texan. You can find pretty much anything in the shape of Texas and I bet whatever isn't Texas-shaped you can find with Texas on it

The only thing I know about Texas is that like--

Dallas.
Seagulls in Rhode Island are willing to attack you.

Yes, I know this cause I was attacked by a seagull.
Gab

The name Wendy was made up for the book "Peter Pan"
Giraffes can lick the insides of their ears.
Gab

101 Dalmatians, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, and Mulan are the only Disney cartoons where both parents are present and don't die throughout the movie
OneManBand1

Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
Barbie vlogs and admits her last name is Roberts, but hasn't (as far as I know) admitted to her middle name being Millicent. she was based off of a real person, who didn't look like the Barbie we know.
Phillip Toddkins (played by S_S_P)

The proper way to identify a steam locomotive is by the amount of wheels it has, and each wheel type has a different name. For example, if there's two wheels in the front, three wheels putting power to the track, and no wheels following, it's called a 2-6-0, or as many call it, a Mogul.
4-4-4 Jubilie
4-6-2 Pacific
4-4-0 American
2-8-0 Consaltaion
2-10-0 Decapod
If a Victorian medicine bottle was textured, you didn't drink it. You inhaled it. Drinking it would probably have killed you. The ones that you DID drink were usually alcohol mixed with some herb, so you felt GREAT for a little while.
Apples, potatoes, and onions all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged.
In Victorian times, little boys wore dresses and were dressed the same as female children. Historians believe it was because this made diaper-changing easier.
Los Angeles’s full name is “El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula.”
On a loom, the gap created by the threads when you step on a pedal is called a "shaft", and the thing you toss through the shaft is called a "shuttle". The big thing that swings and forces the threads to stay in place is called a "beater".
OneManBand1

To subdivide an objects faces into smaller faces, select the "subdivide modifier in the "modifier list" drop down menu.
During your lifetime, you'll produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Useless Pieces of Trivia You'll Never Use

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus