Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mystery & Magic

Lance tapped his side, where his pistols were underneath his coat, nodding. "Well it still puts me on edge nonetheless. If the Oktavials are this serious, clearly we should be keeping better tabs on them, just in case." He let out a sigh, taking another sip of coffee.
Liam MacMillan (played by Tom_York) Topic Starter

Liam stood silent for a moment, then said "We do have tabs on them. We... We should have a camera near the river. We can check it for someone fleeing."
Vox (played by koobler)

"Really?" Vox said, perking up slightly. "Where do we see the footage?"
Lance perked up at the mention of the cameras. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go and see the footage!" He seemed excited to hear that there was a potential lead, even while waiting for the forensics on the cloth.

"Alright. Lets do it. We have a camera on the road we came from and one on the other side of the river, where the original person was killed. Nothing on where we were. Lemme pull up the file." Liam said, while searching through his laptop.

"Alright, here we go." Liam said, opening a file on his laptop, which opened to a video recording. "Hey, Vox, or Lance, what day is it? I havent got a clue and the time on my laptop is screwed up."
Lance pulled out his phone, checking the day. "Its Friday Liam." He moved around to see the laptop better, waiting to see what the video might hold.
Vox (played by koobler)

He held up a finger, indicating to give him a second. After a moment, he gave a nod. "It is currently October 24th, good sir!" He told him.

Then Vox leaned over Liam's shoulder, trying to get a better look at the monitor.

"Thanks, thanks." Liam said, giving a title to the currently untitled document. "Alright, the moment of truth. Which camera do you want first? River or road?"
"I'd say the road first, we could see where they came from and maybe where they went." He rubbed his chin, anxious to see the videos.

Liam nodded and pulled up the file. As it started playing, he put it on ×2 speed and moved it to around half an hour before the time of death. As they all watched the camera, three separate people passed by. Two were wearing dark jackets. They passed together. The next was the victim. He wore an Oktavial robe however.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mystery & Magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus