Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Life of Highschool [reboot] (Open)

Andrew sat silently in the courtyard of the school. It was ten minutes until class started and he was sitting in the single tree. The courtyard was about 400 square feet with a large willow tree in the center, the walls of the school on all sides and a clean, cobble stone sidewalk going to each of the three double doors. There were two picnic tables along one branch of the sidewalk and everywhere else was soft, fresh grass. Below each window was a flower beds full of colorful flowers and above was a glass dome that prevented snow or rain from getting in.
Andrew sat in a fork of the willow, one foot hanging off the side, swaying gently back and forth, his head resting against the tree and he watched the other students walk below him.
Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia)

A boy with blonde hair ran out into the courtyard with a huge grin on his face, green smoke followed and out poured students fom every door "HAHA, you teachers suck!" He yelled before stopping, teachers and prefects ran at him trying to catch him but he was too fast, he'd jump over them and around them as they tried to nab him, he was moving fast because his reflexes made it that way. He could even dodge bullets if he wanted to.

Eventually he got bored and let one of the prefects catch him "you guys are slow" taughting them with a wide grin.
Andrew and Teddy (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

Andrew didn't like those fumes at all, the moment he caught a whiff and saw them, he knew they wouldn't be good for him. They might be harmless to humans, but almost the second he smelled it, his chest tightened up and his fur stood on end. He watched the fumes rise with a cautious eye and tried to climb down and out of the tree, not before inhaling some though. It caused him to have a coughing for so bad he fell out of the tree and landed on his back next to Jaiden.
The wolf anthro's breaths came in short, painful gasps and he was clutching his throat, trying to breath again.
Diable (played by FallenAngel123)

Diable was simply walking through the halls of the high school then noticed the conflict in the courtyard. She watched everything and noticed that the wolf anthro was having problems breathing. She was about to go help him but then got a lung full of the green fumes that the blonde boy started. She coughed a little, it didn't effect her much, just made her eyes watery as she walked to Andrew. She coughed again as she grabbed him and pulled him a safe distance from the fumes. She covered her mouth with the long black slevee that covered her arm as she coughed a few more times. The fumes had made her eyes bloodshot and watery; she looked like she had been crying. "Damn blonde." She muttered with another cough.
Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia)

Jaiden looked over his shoulder and noticed the anthro "sorry man" he said as he getting docs the the principles office. "It's only a stink bomb..." He said with a smile and then tossed a gas mask at him "came in handy for me..." He said then got pushed into the building.

The principle was sat at his desk with an angry look "what's up uncle?" Jaiden jumped into the chair opposite him. Jaiden was forced to go to school, he hated it, he had great grades but his social reputation always got the better of him. He had a huge group of friends... He was one of the populars and pranks put him over the top.

He wouldn't have been able to put the gasmask on of he had tried and tears were forming in his eyes as he was pulled away by the girl. He looked up at her gratefully, still coughing but less so now.
"Thank you," he mouthed.

Diable glared at Jaiden then sighed. She coughed a few times, trying to remove the green fumes from her lungs. "It was no problem." She said with another cough. She pulled her slevees up more to hide the scars on the back of her wrists and to wipe more tears out of her eyes.

"What happened to you?" he asked, taking note of her wrists before she could cover them. His voice was now raspy and it sounded like it hurt him to speak.
The school nurse began to approach them, carrying a little medkit.

Diable shook her head, looking away from Andrew. "It's nothing." She whispered as the nurse came to where they were at. She began to check Andrew, to make sure that he was alright, noticing the terror able coughing fit he had because of the stink bomb. She was about to do check Diable but she was gone. She had went to the girl's bathroom, hiding there until this whole mess was done with.

After a few minutes, his breathing returned to normal and all the students had returned to their classes.
Andrew was asked if he wanted to go home but he declined and looked around, wanting to speak to Diable again.

Diable went through her classes like she always did. It was her freshmen year so she had classes with bearly any other students besides freshmen. She finished a class and went to her locker to get her lunch because she had lunch next period and always ate alone. The scars on her wrists looked as if she had been cutting herself but that wasn't the case.

He had lunch at the same time Diable did and waited near the entrance to te cafeteria for her.

Diable noticed that Andrew was waiting for someone infornt of the cafeteria. She didn't bend too well in the coward because of her white hair and dark red eyes. She hoped he hadn't seen her as she walked into the cafeteria.

But alas, he had and he walked along side her, smiling kindly and comfortingly.

Diable sighed when she saw Andrew walking along side her. "Why are following me?" She asked bluntly. She had only rare moments where she was kind, but usually she was a real mean girl, never caring what people though of her or making friends with people she didn't care about.

"I never got to actually thank you. For all I know that stuff could have killed me and you might have saved my life," his tail wagged slowly back and forth, "So thank you. Also, I'm curious about your scars. You don't cut yourself, do you?"

Diable narrowed her dark red eyes at Andrew then shook her head. "No, never had and never will." She said calmly and slowly. She tugged her slevees down, trying to hide hlf her hand so that her wrists didn't show. "It isn't any of your concern as to my scars."

"Alright... Well, what happened? You may have well saved my life. I want to at least be someone you can talk to?" he offered.

Diable looked away from Andrew, she couldn't look him in the eye when she talked about her parents. "Abuse. That's all you need to know." She had quicken her pace, in hopes to get lost in the coward again.

It wasn't too hard to follow her around, "Please? I'm a good listener. I promise I won't mock you or make fun of you or anything," he kept his comforting smile on his face.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Life of Highschool [reboot] (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus