Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Terraria Roleplay IC

Terrarian (played by EeveeMaster) Topic Starter

"Terry isn't a bad nickname, so sure," Terrarian said, "Lets go." He pushed the door open. Outside was dusk.
Sevio Vatonage (played by Phoenixsorcerer24)

Sevio nods and gets out his last torch as he exits the door, "Great to be teamed up with you, Terry. Lets get us some resources." he says with a smile, providing light for them as they headed out to look for caves.

Terrarian nodded as he looked around for any enemys.

Sevio started walking to the Southeast, trying to avoid the cave he found earlier and his first looted chest. Tools set and torch in hand, Sevio led the way through the trees, eventually coming to a hole that looked like a short drop, and then a decent enough descent into the underground. A short way in, the two of them would see some lead staring right at them and twinkling in the torchlight, "Score, got some lead here." he says with a smile.

"Nice, but we will need a furnace to smelt lead ore into bars," Terrarian says, "The guide told me that a furnace needs 20 stone, some wood, and about 5 torches." Then he jumped down, taking little fall damage, and noticed two heart shaped crystals. "Mega score! There are some Life Crystals down here Sev!" He runs over and mines one of the Life Crystals up. (Wanted some good luck. So I made it.)

Sevio chipped away at the lead and got it mined out, hearing Terrarian mention heart crystals, "Sweet!! Lets call us up a Nurse. Oh, but we'll need to make another room before she can arrive. By the way... I've got a Furnace made already. We can use it right away when we need to." he says before coming down after Terrarian and mining up the second Life Crystal.

Placing the torch and looking at the crystal he just pulled up, "Kinda odd though... Finding two Life Crystals so close together... Don't you think, Terry?" he asks curiously. He'd not think on it too long though, placing the heart crystal into his inventory for later.

"Maybe a side effect from your offering," Terrarian said. Then, looking to the left, he saw a blue Slime. "Slime!" he said as he ran at it and slashed away with his wooden sword. The Slime hit Terrarian once, but died. "Nice, got some gel."

Sevio nods slowly before Terrarian runs off to attack a slime, "Careful, Terry. Don't go running out of life taking so much damage. Now that we've got some Lead, lets see if we can find some webs and maybe some other materials and get out of here." he says as he pulls up the torch and has a look around the cave, "Geh... Just as dangerous down here as it is on the surface at night... Lets watch out for bats and keep looking. Maybe if we get a little more Lead, we can make some Lead Armor too. I know I'd feel a lot better wi-" he says before freezing mid stride, noticing something just slightly amiss about the trail.

Stepping back, he pulls his pickaxe and swings it, causing a Pressure Plate to come loose from its resting place, "Heads up, Terry. There be a trap somewhere around here. Either a boulder trap above that spot or a dart trap just out of our field of vision. I just pulled up the pressure plate, so lets have a look around. We may get something for home defense." he says with a smirk, placing the torch where the pressure plate used to be and examining the top of the cave for active stone blocks that held back a boulder trap. He wasn't seeing anything right away though.

"I'm fine Sev. Health regens you know," Terrarian said. Then he walked over to Sevio. "Lets be extremly careful, two traps could be linked. Both use red wire."

Sevio shakes his head slowly, "It does, but not fast enough... It still takes time to regenerate. Maybe if we find some more slimes, we can get enough gel to make a campfire, that'll give us a little stationary light and help with regenerating our health. Heh... We sure have a lot of work to do." he says as he digs out some of the trail and sets up a trap to hold a boulder if one was waiting overhead, then starting in on mining the top of the shaft. Sure enough some active stone drops, and after aquiring several pieces, down drops a boulder, falling right into Sevio's safety trap as he predicted.

Sevio stood safely back and watched the boulder get stuck in his safety trap, "I knew it..." he whispers to himself, smiling as he looks to the active stone blocks he got as a prize for his efforts.

"I hope your eyesite will find all the pressure plates, cause there could be explosive traps you know," Terrarian said, walking over to a wall. "I wonder.." Then he hit the wall with his pick. When the block broke, there was another cave behind where it was. "Knew it."

Sevio follows after Terrarian with the torch, "Try not to rely too heavily on my eyes. A torch can only provide so much light, but we should use that light to proceed cautiously. You never know what we could find in here." he says cautioningly.

A few more steps into their walk and Sevio would see something glisten, "Huh?... Oh. Hey Terry, check it out. It's a chest. Lets check out whats inside." he says with a smile, heading over beside the chest and holding the torch so Terry could open it and see what appeared inside.

(Reasonable loot please. :P )

(Ok.) "Lets see, we got a spear, some copper coins and some bottles," Terrarian said, "Not bad, I guess." Then he looks off to his left. "Oh, well, what do you know." He walked over to an object emiting a purple light. "You do know what this is, right Sev?" (Just adding the first demon altar discovery.)

Sevio looks up from his bag in time to see Terrarian close to a Demon Alter, "Oh wow... Looks like we found a stray Demon Alter. Neat. We should remember where that is so we can come back to it later. For right now though... Don't you have some Copper Ore in your inventory? You'll need 21 to make a Copper Short Sword for the Terra Blade offering. Oh... And I'd be willing to bet we didn't find 5 orange mushrooms, did we?... We'll have to make another trip to the surface and come back. Good stuff all around here though." he says with a calm smile.

"If we find a water source, fill some of those bottle with water." Terrarian walked out of the cave. "Oh ###." He spys 3 Zombies. "I think our luck just turned, Sev."

Sevio steps out with Terrarian, "Yikes, you might be right, Terry. And that's not all. Look up." Sevio says as he grabs his sword and gets ready to fight, spotting 2 Demon Eye's along with the Zombies. It was just the two of them against 5 enemies with more very likely on the way. Things were starting to look bad until a Star fell onto one of the Zombies heads and instantly struck it down, but it still left 2 zombies and both Demon Eyes for them to fight.

"Hmm?" Terrarian said, looking to his right, "Hey, a pot." He ran over to it and smashed it. "Grenades!" He threw one and it blew up the zombies. "Het, Sev, you got that spear?" he asked.

Sevio swung his sword and repelled one of the eyes by batting it away, leaving a shower of tears and blood in its wake, "Spear?... What spear?" he asks quickly. The only weapon Sevio had on him at the moment was his wooden sword, and it wasn't doing very much for him at the moment but keeping the enemies at bay.

"The spear from the chest!" Terrarin said angerly. Then he ran back to the chest and and opened it, grabbed the spear, threw another grenade, and charged into battle.

Sevio grunted as he swatted the Demon Eyes away again, jumping back as a Grinade was thrown passed him and into the fray, "Hey, don't get mad at me for things I dont have. That chest was yours to loot. Besides... I'm aiming to be a spellcaster. If anything, I want to learn how to aim a Gem Staff or control a Magic Missile." he growls before spotting a zombie with a blue slime on its head, "But for now... Melee will have to do. YAAAH!!" he shouts as he rushes the zombie, jumping into a downward slash and killing the zombie quickly.

Sevio would notice a wierdly shapped piece of wood drop from the slime zombie as it died, "The heck?..." he whispers as he picks it up, "Whoa... A slime staff. Now things get fun. Summon!!" he says as he waves the staff in front of him, a baby slime appearing out of thin air and attacking the Demon Eyes overhead, killing them in a matter of seconds. Sevio had a clear path back to the cave, where he stood next to Terry and watched the baby slime making quick work of all nearby enemies before bounding back to Sevio and looking up at him like he was its master or parent, "Great job little fella." Sevio says happily.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Terraria Roleplay IC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus