Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Terraria Roleplay IC

Terrarian (played by EeveeMaster) Topic Starter

Terrarian turned around, the spear in hand. "Magic? I'd rather use ranged weapons like a bow, or maybe a Minishark." he said as he walked over to the wall and mined enough stone for a furnace. "Let's get back to my house, we are done here, for now." Terrarian said as he climbed out of the cave and walked back towards the house he made.
Sevio Vatonage (played by Phoenixsorcerer24)

Sevio could only sigh at what Terrarian says, "To each their own, Terry. C'mon Baby Slime, let's keep up with mister gunner-to-be so he doesn't run into trouble alone." he says jokingly, walking with Terrarian as they made their way back to the house. A short ways into the walk, they'd see more enemies, and the Baby Slime would charge off on it's own to start dealing 'poke' damage to them until they died.

None of the enemies thought to target the baby slime to stop it, oh no, they all tried coming for Sevio, who was waiting to swat them away with his sword. All in all, the walk back to the base was an almost comical, and surprizingly money-making stroll. Sev and Terry would make it back to base with a little more than 10 silver each, enough for the merchant to be ready to arrive when they got a room built for him.

Terrarian walked into the house he made and Sevio designed. "You know, that slime staff is in a class of its own," he said, "Summoning class." Then he made a furnace, and put it down. "Great, now we have a furnace for metal. Wait, do we have an anvil? I forgot."

Sevio walked into the house and shut the door behind him, having to reopen it to let in his baby slime and then shutting it again, "I know. But Summons do need a little magic to call up, and they make great helpers. By the way... You didn't have to make that furnace..." he says as he shows Terrarian the one he had been carrying around all this time.

He'd sigh though and move next to the furnace Terrarian just put down, "But yeah, I've got a Lead Anvil right here." He says before putting it down beside the furnace. "Ok... Lets make some bars and some chains and I'll get us a saw mill and a loom made. Once we get some webs we can make silk and get some beds. Oh, and would you look at that? We've got company." he says with a smirk as he spots the Guide NPC off in the corner near his banner.

Sevio looks to Terrarian again, "Something tells me we should be expecting quite a few more guests pretty soon. Maybe we should expand the base a bit? And I might have an idea for that. Check this out." He says as he brings a bit of wood out of his pocket and puts a few pieces down as a miniature model, "What do you think of this as an idea for our base, Terry?"

maxresdefault.jpg

"Let's not forget weapons and armor. Speaking of armor, here." Terrarian said as he threw Sevio a wooden chest plate and wooden greaves. "I made both of us wooden armor, just not a helmet though." Then he made a bow and some arrows.

Sevio gladly accepted the armor, "Thanks." he says gratefully, getting the armor put on right away. Looking around at the base, he lets out a soft sigh, "Suddenly I feel like I wanna lie down for a bit... I know we barely did anything, but I'm exhausted... I'mma sit down over here and catch some Z's, k?" he says as he moves to one corner of the room and sits down, leaning his back against the wall. The Baby Slime would hop over and nestle in next to Sevio, closing its eyes to rest a bit itself.

"Ok. I will to." Terrarian walked over to the workbench and sat on it and fell asleep.

Next day, he walked outside and built the the floor and walls to a new house.

Sevio slept in a little bit, but woke up as he heard the sounds of construction, "Mmm... Huh?..." he murrs before getting up and heading out the door to look at what was going on, "Whoa... Hey Terry?! That you up there?!" he calls out curiously, looking at what had already been done and then down at his baby slime, "I guess he liked the house model..." he says jokingly, though the baby slime would only blink and suck on its pacifier.

Terrarian looked down at Sevio. "Hey, Sev! Mine making stuff for the inside?" he asked.

"Sure!" he calls up with a smile, "We might need to make some more supply runs before we get everything situated though!" he then returns to the first house to get started on a list to go along with the house.

"Lets see... We need books or a bookshelf for the study... We got counters and barrels for the kitchen... Table and Chairs for the dining room... We'll need a whole bunch of chests to store things in for both of the attics... we can decorate each of the bedrooms however we want, we can situate an NPC or an armor stand in the top tower so it at least looks like we've got guards... and we can set the advanced workstations up in the basement. Looking good so far. But yeah, we'll need to get some webs soon so we can make beds. I don't know how long I can do the campers sleep thing." he thinks to himself, managing to make a few of the items on the list.

At the very least, Sev and Terry would each get their own rooms on the second floor and they could easily expand underground if they really needed to, due to the basement being more for functionality and less for aesthetic appearance. Chances were that they would be building a number of NPC rooms in the first few levels of the basement. They may even find a cave or two on their way down, which was always interesting to consider.

Terrarian was working on the basement of the second house when he dug into a cave. "Woah!" he said when he fell in. When Terrarian landed, he pulled out a torch and saw a gold chest. "Cool." He opened it and found a Forceful enchanted boomerang. The chest also had a suspicious looking eye and a hunter potion. "Weird." Then Terrarian built back up and finished the basement, but blocked the cave hole.

Sevio came back to the new house and looked around a bit, "That's what I forgot." he says as he runs back to make some fences for the front yard to be fully enclosed and for the railing of the second floor balcony, as well as a few doors and some platforms and a wooden hammer. Sevio knew how the inside of this building would work, but he hoped Terrarian would approve.

With the best intentions in mind, Sevio set to work. He lined some fence along the front yard and set the front door up, then made his way to the room opposite the tower and set up the kitchen, setting up the workbench, the furnace, a bottle or two, and room enough for a couple of chests to act as a refrigerator and freezer when some were found.

Just behind the kitchen, Sev set up the dining room, lining the chairs against the walls and placing the table around them, leaving enough room to walk and plenty of places to sit. Then came the other side. Sev placed platforms in a staircase style leading up to the second floor, pulling out his hammer and with a few quick swings, had the staircase properly situated. The side wall followed and just behind that, at the base of where the tower would be, Sev put in a door to act as the entrance to the basement.

Signs would have to suffice for a lot, as Sevio labels the study and reserves it for books, then heads upstairs and lines the balcony with the rest of the fencing, placing a sign where a glass door would go as soon as they had one to put in. Things in the house were coming along great so far, and Sevio was well excited to see how far the house would come.
Skeletron Prime hears a familiar sound of some certain Terrarian protecting their home/village.
Zandea (played by Gyrotiku)

Zandea had found a cliff in which she seen a big house being built, piquing her curiosity she jumped twice due to her precise cloud in a bottle and floated down the rest of the way using a umbrella she got from a umbrella slime, once she landed she realized it was the front yard, closing her umbrella and putting it up she lifted her rain hat up and fixed her wooden armor, she wanted to look presentable for the newcomers

Sevio thought he spotted someone with an umbrella as he looked out at the balcony, so he stepped downstairs to see if he was right. Sure enough, there was an unfamiliar face just outside the fence gate, "Ah, hello there." he says with a polite wave. Stepping outside he approaches the fence to hear what this person had to say. Sevio's baby slime of course was happily bouncing along behind him, a peaceful look in its eyes as there didn't seem to be anything around to attack at the moment.

"Hello! I just happened to see this house being built, I used to think I was the only one on this continent, turns out im wrong, oh! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Zandea, Zandy for short, may I ask, what is your name?" The girl asks, she then notices the baby slime " a baby slime? You got a summon staff? Amazing! The best I got is this," she said pulling out a holiday bauble she got in the arctic," this summons pet elfas, they can teleport if you get seperated, but not very good when it comes to mobility"

Sevio listens to Zandea calmly, "I'm Sevio, my friends call me Sev. Terrarian is somewhere in the build... I got him going by Terry for short. And yeah, I got the summon staff just last night off of a Slime headed Zombie. Little guy sure knows how to fight, thats for sure. He chews through enemies quick as any sword, probably quicker. It's great to meet you, Zandy. Care to come inside for a tour?" He asks happily, opening the gate for her, "Maybe we can even find Terry in there." he adds in optimistically.

She nodded" thank you Sev, it would be nice to explore this house and meet Terry." She walked through the gate and followed him to the house

Sevio shut the gate once Zandea entered and led her into the house. The entree hall was rather large, giving access to all other parts of the house from it. Sevio turned to his right to begin the tour, "This is the entree hall, this kinda like the entire houses hub. Over here we have the dining room and just beyond it, the kitchen. I want to try and find a water chest to act as the fridge and maybe an Ice chest to act as the freezer. Pretty much anything to do with cooking, brewing, purifying, or distilling will be done here. It saves a lot of confusion cause sometimes when all the tools are bunched together out of theme, people can get sidetracked and forget what they're making. On the other side just under the stairs there, is the basement access, and across from that is the study. I kinda had to put a sign up so I remember to make or harvest some bookcases later. Upstairs is another part of the entree hall, mind the top step. Sometimes it can catch you off guard. And from here we have Terry's room and my room at the end of the hall. Through my room is gonna be the balcony." he says happily.

To continue the tour, he pulled out more platforms and made a ladder going up to the third floor, "Up here we have a couple of attic spaces that I plan to put to good use when we get more materials. The small attic space there will be used to store a few goods, and the large one I might turn into a workplace for assorted tools and devices. And above us is the lookout tower. The view from up there is really nice." he says as he finishes making the ladder to the top. Still no sign of Terry though, and the house didn't really look complete. It was lacking any trace of even a single piece of glass, which meant the house had no windows yet. Just holes where the windows would go.

When she realized no bookcases in the study or windows, she said" well I have a few bookcases and glass, I dont really need them, I found them while adventuring and crafted some." She said, and pulled out 2 pumpkin bookcases and 1 pine bookcase, and pulled out 17 glass, considering how big the house was, the glass would probably only fill 2-5 rooms on the 1st floor

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Terraria Roleplay IC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus