Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Terraria Roleplay IC

Sevio Vatonage (played by Phoenixsorcerer24)

Sevio looked to the bookcases and the glass, "Oh wow. Thanks a ton, Zandy. I'm guessing this also means you know where to find a desert or a beach then? Every little bit helps, but I know we'll need more. Let's get these situated and finish the tour, then we can figure out what we're doing next." he says with a smile. The pumpkin bookcases fit well in the sides of the study and the Pine bookcase fit perfectly in the back.

Then came the glass. There was enough there to get a glass door made, but Sevio instead opted to finish the entree hall, putting the glass into place in the back wall so that the back of the house was protected. Sevio's baby slime blinked and looked around while sucking on its passifier, staying close but behaving like a good little helper.
Zandea (played by Gyrotiku)

"You're welcome and yes, I do know where a few beaches and deserts are, but I've also been in The Corruption..." she said, shivering at the thought of it, but smiling again" by the way, unless you're prepared, NEVER, go onto red grass with withered trees, those zombies and demon eyes that come at night? The crimeras and face monsters have double the attack of 2X of 2 of 'em, just warning you"
Sevio Vatonage (played by Phoenixsorcerer24)

((Erm... For future ref? Terry made it a rule for the RP, no Crimson. Not getting onto you, just saying. :P))

Sevio shivered a bit, "Burr... I'll take your word for that. Let's avoid areas like that until we can actually find some better armor... I for one would like to get at least some Lead or Iron armor before chancing it in a place like that. But... If Terry's not up here, he's probably down in the basement. Wanna see what's been happening down there? Or head for the dessert to collect some more sand?" he asks in a polite tone.
Skeletron Prime scares Zandea.
Hi!
Anyone going to listen to me? :'(
Terrarian (played by EeveeMaster) Topic Starter

((Hello? Hello hello? My bad for being gone so long. I forgot bout this. Im sad if no one comes back.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Terraria Roleplay IC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus