Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Lord Darth Angelus

Hanging in the sky like a giant pumpkin of doom, Lord Darth Angelus' Death Star looms menacingly.

Realising that getting up there might be difficult for those without their own spacecraft, Lord Angelus has built a fortress on the planet below so that all could come. It is metallic grey, not much effort was made to decorate it, except for banners with the flag of the Galactic Empire. Over the walls, a few tall structures can be seen, tallest of which is the Sith temple.

Stormtroopers and officers are dressing up for the occasion, within the walls and patrolling on top are zombies, monsters, ancient Sith Lords and vampires. Some of the more reserved troopers are just wearing capes. One particularly brave Lieutenant decided to wear a Jedi robe. What could possibly be scarier to an Imperial? Although it did set off a few intruder alarms before word spread that it was just a costume.

The gates stand ready and inside, Lord Darth Angelus has collected chocolate and sweets from around the galaxy, for those brave enough to come knocking.
Darth Killain (played by Sanne)

He was fluffy. Framing his face was the typical fur and his nose had been painted black to simulate the Wookiee nose. His body was hidden underneath the massive fur coat that made him sweat even in the chilly evening air.

"Uncle, uncle! Let's go to this house next!"

The miniature stormtrooper dashed towards Angelus' home and Killain trudged after her, unhappy and not yet knowing just who this house belonged to! The girl laughed as she knocked the door repeatedly and shouted "Trick or treat!!"

Why was he trick or treating with a child? Well, let's just say that a pissed off sister-in-law is much, much worse than an angry Emperor...
Lord Darth Angelus (played by Darth_Angelus) Topic Starter

A Lieutenant came up to Angelus, snapped his heels and stood at attention.
"My Lord, trick or treaters approach," he reported.

"Excellent," Angelus said with a smile. "Open the gate."

The Lieutenant turned and gestured toward the tower and moments later, the gate slid open. Angelus stepped forward to greet the child.

"Ah, a future defender of the Empire," Angelus said as he offered the little stormtrooper some Corellian chocolate. He had noticed Killain's presence but decided to ignore him. Having to look after a small child all evening was punishment enough.

"Go forth and bring order to the galaxy," Angelus said to the stormtrooper.
The Founder (played by Kim)

A 100% perfectly normal not suspicious in any way Stormtrooper marches smartly up to the gate. "Trick or treat, my lord," he says through his helmet mic.

Yup. Helmet mic. Definitely has one of those.

Angelus peers at the stormtrooper, there is something very familiar about them. Still, there's no reason not to offer a treat, so he raises the Death Star shaped basket.

"Might I recommend the Alderaanian Candies, those are hard to come by these days or the Mint Imperial Star Destroyers?"

But of course he looks familiar... Stormtroopers are mostly clones, right? This one is too. Definitely.

"Thank you, sir." He reaches into the candy bowl and selects one of each. "Very generous of you, sir. I'll look forward to these tomorrow. I have to go on duty in ten."

While it is true that most Stormtroopers are clones and the armour is identical, this trooper stands out right now. Most of the others at the base are dressed up in Halloween costumes after he decided they would celebrate this day of monsters and fiends. So why wasn't this one doing the same.

"You're not in costume, soldier," Angelus observed, lowering the basket and glancing over the white armoured figure infront of him.

"I was earlier, and will be again in a few hours. Didn't think it was appropriate while on patrol."

"So be it," Angelus said, not taking his eyes off the stormtrooper. He couldn't shake the feeling that he'd met this one somewhere long ago but was unable to place it.

"The Empire is pleased to see it's soldiers taking their duty so seriously."

Lord Darth Angelus is offered a smart salute, and the soldier marches off to his patrols through the complex.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Lord Darth Angelus

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus