Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Omniversal Chaos (OPEN)

Vadraaghain (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

((Also, you seem to already be aware, but I just wanna make sure - any character can start this out on any world. Soon enough, everyone will be taken to the Big Bad's lair.))

Well, I guess that's just what happens when one of the most powerful beings of all decides to become active, eh? She may notice that some extremely odd beings are walking around the world she's currently on......they look to have charred black skin, and they all have a faint purple-black aura about them......

((Nobody should be, you do seem to be well-like around here (who could blame 'em), but you never know.))

((You...? Make a thread......less FUN?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!! That's a good one.))

((Well actually, one of the side effects of the aforementioned anomalies is that portals between universes can and will probably be torn open, allowing any characters, part of a series or not, to interact.))

((I am sapping your machines))

((Yes, that's right, I just make a large post concerning Vas's eating habits. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?))
The Riaqu (played anonymously)

((...hold on a sec, I HAVE to edit that))

((Alright, before we continue, I'd like to state that I'm removing Vas's last incursion into Equestria from this whole storyline. Instead, it will be assumed that he's visited here a few times, maybe toyed around a little, that sort of stuff, not that big ridiculous fight where he went at it WAY too directly. I'm once again wanting him to be a surprise, and I think the last RP involving him was a disaster and took a bit of his credibility as a villain......))
Ditzy Doo (played by The_Ross)

((Indeed, I am assuming a clean slate. As far as I'm concerned, the ponies have no knowledge of him whatever.))

((This is about when Vas's personal theme music comes on: https://www.box.com/s/2u055ot3hm3by8kxjsgl ))

((Explanation behind the last post's rather bold boast: He's really, REALLY arrogant. Really, only the future will tell if what he says is actually true, which will come in the form of whether or not Vas comes close to beating the heroes in the final battle. He'll be defeated, that much is obvious, but it's how close the victory will be that decides it.))

((Of course, yeah, he probably IS stronger than anything the ponies have met so far, but...ARGH, YOU GET MY POINT.))

((Nope, there's nothing of note here, wut u talkin' bout))
Ditzy Doo (played by The_Ross)

((getting in the shower, but you haven't seen the last of me! also, everybody knows cartoon characters never die permanently, so they make the perfect martyrs :P ))

((NOTHING TO SEE HERE why cant I actually delete posts TT_TT))

((NHOPE))

((Stop trying to look for things, this post technically doesn't exist anymoar))

((ignore this post))

((this post too))

((NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Omniversal Chaos (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus