Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Omniversal Chaos (OPEN)

Vadraaghain (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

*third, I mean
Zecora (played by The_Ross)

She was, in fact, in Ponyville just at that moment, visiting the shops (lurk-free). Not for an exotic bubblebath, nor any mysterious herbal remedy. Just weekly grocery shopping.

She was passing by - and giving a wide berth to - Applebloom's Appletastic Apple Stand (mainly selling apples), when a shadow passed over her soul.

"Heya, Zecora!" cried little Applebloom from across the cobblestone street. "Ya need some apples? I got apples! Everypony likes apples!" she called out in her adorable accent.

"Not now, not now, little salesfilly! This is not the time to be silly!" Zecora had ceased walking and was now looking back over her shoulder, one foreleg raised. A breeze had come up, and ruffled the plain brown cloak she wore. Awfully dramatic.

"Silly? Ah just asked if ya wanted some apples..." Applebloom replied, crestfallen. She looked down at her hooves and sighed, her mane-bow sagging ever so slightly.

Zecora's hut is not large, but Vas can no doubt alter his shape and size at will, so it should not be an issue. Although he may not care about smashing up some random hut in the woods.

Well yeah, guess what's about to happen. He notices no one is home and decides to cause a little mayhem. He flies RIGHT THROUGH THE ROOF and leaves a small black hole behind, which effortlessly collapses the entire hut and sucks it into oblivion. Nothing but a large crater and a scarce few splinters of wood were left. As he flew off, he momentarily passes in front of the moon, causing a large shadow to pass over all of Ponyville before he became unnoticeable again. It only lasted a second, but instead of looking like his current form, the shadow reflected his true form, and to all that saw it, it looked horrifying. He landed again somewhere near the Changeling hive, wearing an expression of pure determination. This amount of time before he enters leaves some time for anyone who could traverse universes, or any ponies not played by Ross, to somehow find him.
The Riaqu (played anonymously)

In the event you were wondering, he has a large inanis demon dragon with much greater intelligence than the usual lot running his pseudo-planet base while he's away. Good times, this. /SHOT

Actually though, Vastator did leave instructions for a few demons to meet with that Blake fellow. A contingent of them, similar in size to the last one, was dispatched shortly before the god left, and they slowly followed behind Blake, making sure only he could see them with clever hiding.
Blake Numara (played by Trowa)

Blake has started walking towards his bike and kept a small cloak of flame around himself to preserve some form of modesty. Not that there was anyone around of course. He lived in the middle of nowhere Montana.

After finally getting to his bike and dressing he stopped and looked back at some of the destruction he had involuntarily wrought. He didn't like doing this kind of thing because this is what those that always hunted him was afraid he was going to end up doing, but he had to admit that a part of him enjoyed seeing this. Being able to leave everything unbridled felt GOOD.

He pondered over this new revelation a bit while sitting on his bike, watching the flames consume and the smoke drift and noticed that where the shadows of the smoke were, some of them didn't seem right somehow. Then he noticed movement.

He hopped off his bike and had blades of flame drop off of his forearms that extended a couple of feet from the end of his hands.

"I didn't think you'd find me so quickly. Show yourselves so that I can end you! I won't be pursued any longer!" He yelled this, thinking of the hunters that had been sent after him previously. Normally he'd just wounded them. Suddenly though, he didn't care much anymore. If they were going to chase him he'd give them a reason to.

The nightmarish beings easily took the opportunity. The foremost one, one that didn't look decayed and had relatively normal BLUE skin, stepped forward. He had a smug smile on his face.

"Our master has been observing you, boy. It seems you have powers that make you adept at destruction, and he wants to have a word with you. Specifically, he'd like an interview, as he's considered the possibilities of having you on our side."

The white points in his dark eyesockets intensified slightly. It was clear he was enjoying this attempt at converting someone to evil. If you were a demonic being, wouldn't you enjoy such activity?

"...I know that you've just met our kind and have no idea who we are, what our operation is, and our master's indentity. But, let me tell you now, with how much you seem to be letting loose, you will likely enjoy the benefits of this offer. And more about my master...tell me, human...have you ever met a god before?"

When this thing stepped out of the shadows and started addressing him Blake automatically went on the defensive. He didn't attack, but the flames covered the rest of his body in a sort of "armor" and the heat intensity increased as much as he could manage without frying his clothes.

Blake started talking as calmly as he could manage. "I haven't been letting loose, per se, on purpose. Something caused my abilities to flare up. I don't normally do this I just want to stop being persecuted and be left alone. If you can offer me some form of sanctuary at least, I'll be willing to talk seeing as how everything else I own is in a puddle of metal and glass."

In his mind, this demon was smirking, but he suppressed a physical smirk. Oh, so THAT'S what caused this...time for a little deception.

"Why yes, we could. I...trust that you can stomach interdimensional travel, no? For humans, it can sometimes have ill effects. Also, the world you are about to visit is VERY alien, so unless you've been to other worlds, prepare yourself for something that...what was that human author's name? Ah, yes...something like you'd see from the novels of that charming H.P. Lovecraft fellow. My master told a few of us about him, that amn really did hit aspects of some cosmic beings, places, and forces quite well."

A grey portal opened up behind the creature, and he stepped aside.

((...hold on a sec, I HAVE to edit that))

Blake looked at the "portal", as they had called it and considered his options. This seemed incredibly stupid. The more he though about it the more resistant to the idea he became.

Then the sirens started. He also thought he heard a helicopter in the distance.

There's no way they should have had anyone out here this quickly, unless. Blake looked around. They had to be here already. Why they hadn't acted yet he didn't know, but he didn't intend on sticking around any longer.

This isn't my problem anymore. He hopped onto his bike and aimed it at the portal.

Here goes nothing.

The portal immediately closed behind Blake and the demons as they all emerged, and the bizarre landscape of Vastator's pseudo-planet was revealed. Most normal humans would probably be aghast at the sight. If you need a description of the place, check the very first post. A large city composed of oddly-shaped (talking stull like Alien Geometries here), stone building of strange, dark hues and colors, and long winding roads was not far ahead. The hallmark of it was what appeared to be a gigantic skyscraper, easily reaching several miles into the skies. The leader of this detachment spoke again.

"Well, I hope you prepared yourself for sights that, for you humans, would be horrifyingly bizaare. Our destination is the main tower up ahead, there's an elevator to take us to the top."

They proceeded just there to wait for Blake.
Twilight Sparkle (played by The_Ross)

"The recent attacks by Discord, Queen Chrysalis, and King Sombra have made one thing clear: Equestria is no longer safe."

The small magical television broadcast Princess Luna's voice into the main room of the library. Twilight liked to have it on for background noise while she worked, and today was a day for reorganizing the bookshelves - just like every day.

"The royal guard alone can no longer be expected to provide security for our citizens. That is why, on this day, we are reinstating the Royal Equestrian Armed Forces."

A few books which been suspended in midair and glowing with a magenta aura lost their color and fell to the floor. Twilight had only been half-listening before, but now the MTV had her full attention. The Equestrian military had been disbanded long before even Nightmare Moon's first appearance - so long ago that information about it had nearly been lost to the age of myth. For millenia, longer than all living memory or history, Equestria had been a safe haven, a place where nopony needed to worry about war or even serious violence. Although Discord's plans would have meant disaster for ponykind, he had never really harmed anypony, nor intended to. It wasn't until Chrysalis had shown up that there had been any real cause for alarm.

And what about her brother?

"Behold the might of our fighting Pegasi, Earth, and Unicorn ponies," Luna's voice rang out - now in full Canterlot Royal mode. The camera panned across several dozen ranks of heavily-armored ponies standing at attention. Above, a mirror image of Pegasi hovering in similar formation undulated gently. After a moment, it returned to show Celestia and Luna side by side on the balcony overlooking the scene.

"We swear upon the sacred Oath of Sovereignty that nopony shall ever fear for their safety again. So long as the Sun and Moon move through the heavens, and grass grows upon the land, this we will ensure."

The speech had not been live. The image cut away to a panel of analysts who began discussing the state of political affairs in the capital. Twilight turned down the volume with a jolt from her horn and took a seat on one of the sofas in the library's main foyer.

"Maybe it was just propaganda," she said to herself. "It looked like they were preparing for war!"

"Did you say something, Twilight?" Spike had just come in, having picked up some supplies (mostly quills, ink, and parchment, as usual) from out in town.

Twilight was glad of a familiar face, and gave a thin smile. "Nothing, Spike. Say, what do you think about spending the afternoon outdoors? I think my weekly inventory of the library's entire stock of books can wait until tomorrow."

Spike could not have been happier.

((Alright, before we continue, I'd like to state that I'm removing Vas's last incursion into Equestria from this whole storyline. Instead, it will be assumed that he's visited here a few times, maybe toyed around a little, that sort of stuff, not that big ridiculous fight where he went at it WAY too directly. I'm once again wanting him to be a surprise, and I think the last RP involving him was a disaster and took a bit of his credibility as a villain......))
Ditzy Doo (played by The_Ross)

((Indeed, I am assuming a clean slate. As far as I'm concerned, the ponies have no knowledge of him whatever.))

This is about when he decided to announce himself to the Hive. His massive maw opened, and out came a powerful, deep voice that sounded with an unnatural reverberation to it, as if he was always in a gigantic cavern. He also has what seems to be a reverse reverb quality to his voice, too, as there is an unearthly noise that makes a crescendo to when Vas speaks. I assume you're getting the picture of what I mean. Once again, if he had a voice actor, you'd be hearing pure, epic Christopher Lee, but there seemed to be other voices in it, as if he had a large, extremely dissonant choir inside of himself that said what he was saying at the exact same time.

"CHANGELING HIVE! I REQUEST AN AUDIENCE WITH YOUR QUEEN!!!'

As a show of force to make the point clear that this should be promptly answered, he stabbed the ground with one of his hooves that resulted in a localized earthquake registering about 2.5 on the Richter scale. It wouldn't even reach past the Hive's area, though.

((This is about when Vas's personal theme music comes on: https://www.box.com/s/2u055ot3hm3by8kxjsgl ))
Queen Chrysalis (played by The_Ross)

In response, one hundred million changelings erupted like a black cloud of ash and began swarming around the hive to protect it, acting on their instincts.

A magically projected (not telepathically, just amplified) voice met Vastator's ears... or whatever he uses to hear with.

"Your little parlor trick came close to hurting a few of my children. If you leave now, I will not consider your intrusion an act of war. This is your only warning."

The voice cut off, but the changelings continued to swarm.

"Hrmph. I would have been aware of any casualties among your ranks, and I knew none of them would come to true harm. I only wish to speak with you...but if I must, I will show you what kind of enemy you would make should you continue to mass your forces against me. I've watched this universe for millenia now, and I know of the deities of this world. I am as far above Discord as he is above Celestia, and believe me, you will want to hear my words."

Well, events later on will determine if his example of a Badass Boast holds true...but either way, Chrysalis ought to give him a chance. He stands firm, building up vast amounts of power in the event that this all comes to blows.

((Explanation behind the last post's rather bold boast: He's really, REALLY arrogant. Really, only the future will tell if what he says is actually true, which will come in the form of whether or not Vas comes close to beating the heroes in the final battle. He'll be defeated, that much is obvious, but it's how close the victory will be that decides it.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Omniversal Chaos (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus