Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Omniversal Chaos (OPEN)

Vadraaghain (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

((You...? Make a thread......less FUN?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!! That's a good one.))
Jadis (played anonymously)

(I don't mind you joining in, although I would prefer if your characters stayed in their universe until Alphanus pulls everyone into his lair. :P Nothing against your characters, it would just be difficult to RP with them until that point in the RP. :))

((Well actually, one of the side effects of the aforementioned anomalies is that portals between universes can and will probably be torn open, allowing any characters, part of a series or not, to interact.))

(Huh, well then never mind. That sounds good. XD)
Ditzy Doo (played by The_Ross)

(That's exactly what I was planning. Are you a SPY?!)

(Edit: Woah, ninja'd. The above was referring to Oaky's suggestion.)

((I am sapping your machines))

(Who's posting? Or is this an OOC Thread now?)
Ditzy Doo (played by The_Ross)

(I'm still reading! You guys continue playing as though I don't exist until I actually join)

The utter failure of that demon officer fresh in his mind, Vastator decided to look upon that planet they had gone to himself. Luckily for them, Vastator wasn't actually gonna show up there, rather he was putting a magic display of it up in front of himself. He zoomed in on where Jadis and Thilga are, and eyed them with contempt...and, strangely enough, bemusement at the same time. They may turn out to be viable threats after all, and if they are, the God of Nonexistence would take delight in picking them apart, mentally and likely physically.
Thilga (played anonymously)

After being reassured by Jadis multiple times that she was okay, Thilga disappeared once more, going back to the other side of the world. Too much Starian energy in one place could attract the enemy, or monsters. Or both. So they stayed separate- For the most part. They stayed connected via a mental link, allowing them to teleport to the other's location if necessary. Neither had any idea that they were being watched. Thilga went back to performing magic in the streets of India, drawing random passersby to watch his incredible skill.

Oh, so it was yet another Earth. Yawn. Vastator began wondering how there could be so many of the same planet in the omniverse, but he's been wondering that ever since he saw (and likely destroyed) the fifteenth one way back when, so he dismissed his wonderings and kept an eye on his new possible prey.
Thilga (played anonymously)

The man continued to display his skill. Probably not a good idea to show off, but he did. His power might warrant Alphanus' worry of a potential threat.

Jadis slouched against a tree, and put her head on her knees, covered by her arms wrapping around. She was obviously tired, but was capable of demonstrating power.
Portal Master (played by Oaky)

Meanwhile, on another Earth, a boy, about fifteen, walked through the back alleys of a city. He seemed to be looking for a fight. Probably an orphan.

He had an odd looking keychain hanging off of his belt. It looked like it was imbued with magic. It was rather large for a keychain, and circular. It had all kinds of markings around the edges, and the center was clear-ish white, as if it could glow. (Which it could.) The boy was fidgeting with some kind of figurine in his hands- It looked like some kind of dark-blue and silver dragon.
Blake Numara (played by Trowa)

Blake sighed as he regained his mental faculties. Nothing like that had happened since when his powers first awakened. It hadn't been pretty.

"Well I'm glad that's o-", he stopped as he opened his eyes to observe his surroundings, or rather what used to constitute his surroundings. The room had been pushed past it's limits. He'd personally tested it with the strongest flames he could consciously summon. Something around 5000 degrees F. It had been incredibly expensive to make.

The walls had failed and allowed the surge to escape to the rest of his home. Anything combustible had went up easily and the more solid structures of metal had been reduced to a molten pool. The surrounding land had turned to glass in about a 300 yard radius from his position. The woods were on fire.

He gawked at what he saw. His powers had never done this before. Similar at times but nothing this powerful. For some reason though he didn't feel drained, which he found incredibly odd. The last time something like this had happened he'd been out for a day or so. Now he felt like he just woke up.

Numb with shock and unwilling to test any possible new boundaries, he decided to make his way to his motorcycle. He had to get out of here before any authorities showed up, or anyone else who could sense what had just happened. He'd had run ins with those sorts before. They'd love to exploit him if at all possible. He'd gotten good at evading them though.

Thankfully his home was in a rather remote location and his long driveway had probably ended up saving his only mode of transportation, and at this point the only pair of clothes he had left handy.

Deciding to look about through other areas he felt his aura lance out randomly to, he took a look at the universe (and planet...and exact place, just think of how he knew as not so much knowing, but random chance of where to look) in which Blake resided, and......well. Albeit the void-god had seen even more impressive displays of heat-related destruction, he wouldn't deny that what he was seeing was rather grim looking. Talk about some heat, and all from a human at that! Vastator may well find a use for this one, and maybe a use for those two from that other world as well...heheheheheeeehhhhhhh......

Even though Vastator is the ultimate god/embodiment of non-existence and nothingness, a truly eldritch being whose existence should not be as he has no existence whatsoever, even HE likes to eat from time to time. Seems counter-intuitive, I know, since you'd think his physical form would be STRONGER the more empty it is. However, to a certain extent, devouring things will power him up, as it's providing more mass and energy for his body to use. Vastator does continually stream power to his physical extension(s), although the amount at maximum he can stream at one time is limited (due to actions by God Himself, the one being that is superior to the Voidgod), which therefore means that extra mass converted to energy is beneficial for him. That is, until he takes in too much and basically goes into his own unique version of food poisoning - stuffing so much into something that should be empty will eventually begin sapping his physical extension's power, because it is becoming too bonded with existence by consuming it. By this point, said extension is losing it's connection with Vastator's true consciousness, the true part of the god which literally IS the Void in it's entirety. The cutoff point for this effect to start ravaging his body is approximately the same amount of mass as all the objects in our Solar System put together. Once he's "digested," or completely ended the existence of whatever he's consumed, then he can eat more.

So, you may be asking, where the hell am I going with this? Well, he's about to partake in what to him constitutes a "small meal." Because, like I just spent a good amount of text explaining, even he can get hungry. As evidenced by the fact that a large portal opens up by the abomination's side and several gigantic pseudopodia lash out to a large, very sparsely inhabited planet (about five times the size of Earth) on the other side, in a remote universe. This desert planet is systematically crushed to debris by his titanic pseudopods, and the debris is slowly absorbed by expanded pseudopods into the thing's body. His body begins to glow a deep violet as the consumption process continues, this glow reaching it's apex shortly before the hellish process completes itself. When this grim deed is done, the pseudopodia retract back into the god's disgusting form and it continues watching the characters of note. Don't worry, no one important to the story was on that doomed place, there was barely anyone on it at all.

((Yes, that's right, I just make a large post concerning Vas's eating habits. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?))

After his meal had concluded, Vastator hatched an idea. Why not mess around with Equestria a bit? Besides, there was someone he was thinking of that could assist him in his latest endeavors...a certain powerful changeling queen. He morphed his massive eldritch form into something smaller, a vaguely equine shape about the same height as Princess Celestia herself. Picture below.

gl-673-1354505916.jpg

Notice how the wings and tail are made out of cloudlike darkness, and he has no true unicorn horn. So, he's technically a demonic earth pony in this form, not an alicorn, unicorn, or pegasus! He used his left hoof, given how it tapered to a sharp point, to slice open a dark portal to Equestria that bridged across the universes, and sealed it back off once he emerged. Now began the fell task ahead of the dark god. But something was amiss. He actually didn't plan out a spot on the planet which to emerge on, so where he appeared from the portal was completely random. Where am I going with this? Well, he appeared in Zecora's house in the Everfree Forest, to be specific. Hopefully, Zecora is asleep.

Also, notice the their eye on top of his head. Das creepy, yo.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Omniversal Chaos (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus