Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool Drama (1x1)

Rose (played by scarheart12)

Rose took a deep breath before stepping off the bus, she fixed her hair and pulled out the pieces of paper kids had thrown in it. Quickly getting her things from her locker and ignoring the nasty notes that fell when she opened it Rose hurried to class. She walked in the loud class ignoring the rude comments she got from a few kids and continued to her desk. Jake one of the more popular kids stuck out his leg causing her to trip and all her stuff to fall everywhere. Jake laughed "Is Rose having trouble walking?" He teased her. Rose tried to ignore him and blinked away the tears that were filling her eyes. She gathered her things when Jake snatched her homework and scribbled his name on the top. He handed it back to her "You'll turn this in for me right?" He sneered. Rose nodded and quickly turned in her homework with his name. She sighed and quickly walked back to her desk and put her head down, tears streaming down her face.
Justin (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Justin walked in and smacked Jake in the back of the head." Sit down and shut up." He handed the homework Jake had took from her back, Jake's name erased." Here you go. I didn't want my brother to get the credit for someone else's work." He smiled gently at her.
Rose (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

Rose didn't smile back "Thanks." she mumbled and quickly wrote her name in pen on the paper.

Justin went and sat behind Jake.

Rose pulled out her notebook and drew for the rest of class, when the bell rang she waited for everyone to leave first before packing up her things.

Justin made sure Jake left before him as he left the classroom.

Rose grabbed her things and quickly walked out of the room hurrying to the doors that led outside instead of going to her next class.

Justin noticed and followed her.

Rose didn't notice him follow her as she snuck out the door and walked over to a large tree sitting down at the base with her tail wrapped around her legs.

(Check iScribble XD )
"What are you doing?" Justin walked over to her.

(for what?)

"Skipping class..."

(Just look)
"Ah." He sat in front of her.

(i did..what am supposed to see?)

"Why do you care?"

"Because you don't deserve to be picked on."

"Look, I appreciate your pity but I can manage by myself just fine thankyou." Rose stood up wanting to walk away.

"I wasn't pitying you."

"It sure sounded like it." Rose tried to walk around him.

"Well, I wasn't. I was trying to be friendly."

"Know ones every frienly to me, is this some kind of dare from your friends or something?"

"Nope. Just my doing."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool Drama (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus