Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool Drama (1x1)

Rose (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

"Awww but I want to be again." Ashley pleaded sounding more desperate as she walked towards him.
Justin (played by ChaoticDeath3)

"Why? It just gave you the chance to show off to the others."

"That's not why, I really love you." Ashley lied still getting closer to him.

"I don't believe that." He held out his hand to stop her.

Ashley made an irritated sound. "You'll regret rejecting me!" She sneered before stomping off.

Justin glared at her as she left, not caring the least bit.

Rose sniffled, she had cried all day and her father just came home from work. She tried to pull herself together so that he woudn't bug her about what was wrong.

Justin was out walking the streets.

Rose put on a black hoodie and pulled the hood over her head so only the ends of her hair showed. She walked down stairs and opened the door. "I'm going out for a walk see ya later dad." She called forcing her voice to sound cheerful. "Yeah, don't come home too late!" He called back. "Don't worry I won't" Rose walked out the door and walked along the sidewalk her head bent.

Justin bumped into someone." Oh, sorry. Wasn't paying attention."

"That's okay." Rose said not reconizing his voice, she continued to walk.

"Rose?" He looked at her, recognizing the voice.

Rose forced herself to keep walking when she reconized his voice, the tears falling again. "No, you must be mistaken." She said her voice cracking.

Justin sighed. If only he could make Ashley stop beating up Rose. It pained him to see Rose like this.

Rose wiped her eyes and sat down on a bech a few feet from where Justin stood. Ashley was with her group of friends, she walked past Justin and headed straight for Rose.

Justin glared at Ashley but stayed where he was, ready to jump in if Rose needed it.

Ashley dumped the drink she had been holding on Rose's head. She laughed and walked away, her friends following her. Rose just sat there and turned her head to glare at Justin. "This is your fault!"

Justin was glaring at Ashley. When he heard Rose say that, he looked down." I-I'm sorry."

Rose stood up and looked at him. "No, I'm sorry I'm never this mean to anyone..." Her voice cracked.

"Your not being mean. Your just...right to yell at me."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool Drama (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus