Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool Drama (1x1)

Rose (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

"I am not telling you who it was..." Rose didn't say anything else not sure which words to use.
Justin (played by ChaoticDeath3)

"Rose....I can tell it was Ashley."

"I said I'm not telling you who it was and unless you want to see me hurt everyday you should stay away from me." Her voice cracked and she sounded as if she would cry again.

Justin hugged her gently.

Rose didn't want to but she shoved him away. "No, if having a friend means getting beat up everyday then I would rather be alone..."

Justin stuffed his hands in his pockets." Fine, I'll stay away from you."

"Thankyou..." Rose stood up and walked away the tears already streaming down her face.

Justin watched her before heading back inside the school.

Rose ran home and into her room, she pulled out a knife she kept under her pillow and cut one small slach on the side of her arm.

Justin was worried about her the entire day.

Rose cut another small slash beside the first one withot flinching, the physical pain was not as worse as her emotional.

Justin was distracted the entire day. He finally cornered Ashley at the end of the day." What the heck did you do to Rose?"

"I have know idea what your talking about..." Ashlet lied flipping her blond hair in a flirty way.

"I saw the damage you did to her." He growled.

"So, she deserved it besides what are you going to do...hit me, that would give your coolness a bad reputation."

"I don't care. You stay away from her. If you don't, ai'll show you why they call me a demon fox."

"And I used to think you were one of the cooler guys, now you hang out with loosers like her." Ashley sneared.

"Well unlike you, she's my friends." Justin backed up a few steps." Don't you dare touch her again."

"Yeah because I'm so much more to you I'm your girlfriend." Ashley stepped forward about to kiss him.

"No your not. I broke up with you a while ago." Justin took another step back.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool Drama (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus