Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Camp Murder (Romance) Roleplay

Ice (played by Mathgeek124)

She unpacked her things and laid down on a top bunk. She hugged herself and started writing in a journal.
Cole Sate (played by Ethas_Reaper)

Cole laughed when he heard someone threaten a rat. He flopped onto a cot and awaited potential cabin mates.
Austin and Sam Taylo (played by SmackKam)

He looked around"i hate being alone..."
Katie (played by Arlene_Mela)

Katie smiled as she skipped into camp. She'd arrived in time to hear where she was. She walked into C124 and waved to the girl already there.
Alabaster Brandysnap (played by Skipbab)

"Squeek!" Said the rat, as Alabaster pummeled it with his boot, untill it was flat as a pancake. "Nah ya goin' to be in me stew for the time being, but first ya need to be aired" He pulled a fishing hook out of his pocket. Then he hang the rat on the hook outside, so it could ferment. "Imma make Chef Fernando Bellfirs famous ship stew" He said to himself, then walked inside and jumped into the bed.
Ice (played by Mathgeek124)

She rolled her eyes, she didn’t like people very much. She continued writing and humming.

Katie frowned over to a bed.

*and walked over

he had heard that a few kids had gone missing last year, and when they found their bodies in the woods ripped apart.

"Darn, dis be boring" Alabaster took the rat and his whiskey with him, and walked over to Cabin 121. "Boy, it be boring to be alone, so how about we gang up with the landcrab in 124?" He asked Austin.

"AH!"he fell off of his bed and covered his head

"Are ya scared of one o' Santa's elfs, boy?" He asked with a jolly smile.

he looked up"W-Who are you?"

"I'm Alabaster Brandysnap, Captain of the legendary Stormstrider, and the only elf to have escaped Santa's slavery called a workshop, You?"

"A-Austin"

"Great, wanna strap up with the guy in 124?"

"O-okay"
Odyssey (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Odyssey would tune his acoustic guitar, trying his best to play "Dust In The Wind" before throwing it across the room in anger.

"Then come on" He waved his hand in a motion indicating that he should follow. Alabaster walked over to c117, and kicked the door open. "Me and Austin wanna be ya cabin buddies, how do that sound?" He asked cole.

((Cole's 117. Ice and I are in 124))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Camp Murder (Romance) Roleplay

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus