Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Camp Murder (Romance) Roleplay

Ice (played by Mathgeek124)

“So, why are you here?” She sat down next to him.
Odyssey (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Odyssey brings Alabaster to the camp medic,
Odyssey walks back to his cabin, but would fall asleep on the ground before he could get to his cabin door.
Austin and Sam Taylo (played by SmackKam)

"M-my dad doesn't want me around"

“Lucky. My friend dropped me off here. I have no family.” She chuckled. “It’s fine though. I hate them all anyways.”
Austin and Sam Taylo (played by SmackKam)

"Oh..."
Alabaster Brandysnap (played by Skipbab)

The nurse have hooked me up to a bunch of different machines, a heart monitor, a respiration machine, a life support. Am I no more elf, now machine? What have happened to me. Me face and ripped to shreds, gushing with blood. Why did I escape Santa's workshop, for af life of freedom, only to by chopped down in me prime? Why is there a cold feeling on me forehead? Am I losing bodyheat. No, no, no, not that, the monster had sneaked into the nurse office. It's red glowing eyes, just glaring at me. Behind it were the corpse of the nurse, gutted like a fish. Wait what is it doing? It's unplugging all the machinery. Why is it doing that, when it could just as easy strike me down, now that I lay on the medical bed. It's taking me hand, and follow me out the door. I don't have any fight left in me, not enough energy to speak up, only enough to stand on his own legs. It's dragging me out in the same gloomy woods. Is this the end, will I grow cold today. Then we stopped in the middle of a clearing. "Alabaster Brandysnap, for your crimes against humanity and the world, I hereby condemn you to death" It spoke quietly. Then it thrusted it's mighty bearclaws, into me stomach. The finger tips came out of me back. , bathed in blood.. It pushed me last breath out of me. Then it just left me here to die by either bloodloss or suffication. The warm blood keeps flooding out, me blinks becomes longer, and longer. Then I just breathed me final breath, trying to go out as peacefully as possible, with no disturpance, I blink my eyes, then it all went black. Where is everything I had been promised?
Nova (played by JonahMa07)

When Odyssey and Austin had arrived, Nova had snuck off awkwardly. He didn't like talking much and it was clear they could handle the situation. He now walked through the forest slowly, thinking about why he came to the camp in the first place.

She shrugged. “It’s nothing.” She smirked.

Odyssey would wake up off of the ground with a twitch,
"O-Oh... I fell asleep on the ground.."
Odyssey would twitch and walk into his cabin, flopping on his bed.

(Can I add Nova's sister to this RP?)

Nova pulled his phone out and texted his sister.
Alabaster Brandysnap (played by Skipbab)

((Is there anybody, paying attention to the dead and mauled elf in the woods?))
Alice (played by Icyrosyseal)

Alice walked into the camp, crying for some reason and sat down on a log.

((I Did.))

(And yeah sure, Nova.)

She stopped crying and sat down on the grass, as a bunny jumped onto her lap.

She stroked the bunny and fed it. "aww, its ok...."

The bunny hopped off, and She lay down on the grass.

(why is nobody talking? is anyone here?)

(meh)

(Ok, thanks)

Nova's sister was arriving tomorrow which reassured him. She was the only person he felt comfortable talking to so far. He put his phone away and walked out of the forest. He noticed a girl with a rabbit on her lap. He didn't say anything but instead gave her a small nervous smile as he walked by.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Camp Murder (Romance) Roleplay

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus