Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Riba's school for magically gifted (Open)

Riba Finalt (played by Skipbab) Topic Starter

"Actyally no, today is like settle in day, tomorrow we star the teaching"
Farrah (played anonymously)

“Ah Yes. Of course. Well pleasure to meet you. I’ll try and introduce myself to some of the students.” Her smile faded, her gaze set on Riba. “This will be a fun experience.” She’d nod, she turned slowly walking to her own room.
Ember Quinn (played by Ari_The_Ant)

Ember grabbed a room key for her and Corrine’s room, and made her way there, looking at all the different rooms on the way. Once she got there she unlocked the door and walked inside. She placed her bag at the end of one of the beds, claiming it for herself.
Ari wandered the hallways, to make sure the students made it to their dorms alright. She had already gotten to the school a few days in advance to unpack and prepare everything for teaching.

Once reaching her room, her door simply creaked open, she entered her bags already unpacked and sorted. She smiled, changing into black robes. She walked out again, closing her door and locking it by simply rotating her wrist slightly.

As she wandered she bumped into Ari, “Hello there!”
Riba Finalt (played by Skipbab) Topic Starter

((I'm going to bed, it's like 03:29am here in Denmark, so don't blow the school to smithereens, ok? Great))
((Lol alrighty))

Ari looked over at the other teacher. “Ah, hello. You must be Farrah right? I’m Arianna Matthews.” She said, holding her hand out for Farrah to shake.

((Night its 3 here too I’m in Austria lol))

“Yes.” She’d smile, shaking her hand and looking around. “Magnificent place isn’t it? I think you could even describe it as phenomenal.”
Ren Kamila (played by Skykitty)

Ren didn’t say anything. She wanted to say hi to her but afraid that she would injure her. She sighed.”I’m Ren. You don’t have to like me but it would be nice to get to know you.” She said. She knew Raven wouldn’t speak back. Or at least she thought.
Corrine Vierra (played by Skye1101)

Corrine finally found her shared room and walked in, seeing Ember was already here. She smiled brightly at Ember and placed her things on the other bed, then fell backwards onto it. She rolled over and studied Ember. “I’m sorry, I can’t seem to recall what your power was?” She asked curiously.
Raven Elise Hall (played by DarkandLight)

Raven turned to her curiously . " I'm Raven. What's your power?" It wasn't like she wanted to socialize , but she didn't want this girl to think she was completely evil or anything. And besides she was curious , she hadn't paying much attention when the other students had said their powers.

Ren was a bit surprised by Raven talking back.”I use nature or plant like magic. Meaning I can control trees vines and any other plant you can think of.” She said.
Ari nodded. “Definitely,” She replies, smiling, “probably took ages to build, even with magic.”
Raven Elise Hall (played by DarkandLight)

Raven nodded slowly. She unzipped her bag and started to unpack not saying anything more.

“Huh? Oh.” Ember says slightly surprised. She snaps her fingers, a wolf appearing on her bed. “I can summon spiritual wolves.” She says, stroking the wolf’s head. “They keep me company.” She adds

“Yes. So what kind of magic do you use?”

Ren sighed. She then heard a familiar voice that was muffled under some clothes.”Hey someone get me out of her.” it said. Ren dug through the pile of clothes and found Lilian a red rose that only she could talk to.”Oh the annoying sound came from you.” She said placing her on the table by her bed.
Corrine Vierra (played by Skye1101)

Corrine sat up quickly, her eyes sparkling as she watched the wolf. “That’s... amazing!” She smiled brightly, “I wish my powers were as cool as yours.”
“I don’t use much, just some weapon summoning stuff,” She snaps, a feather, morphing into a steel blade floated beside her, “I’m skilled at aiming with them though.” She adds, and snaps again, the blade disappears.

“I-it’s nothing really,” she says, a little embarrassed, “what magic do you use?” She asks Corrine, starting to get a little more comfortable around her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Riba's school for magically gifted (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus