Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Riba's school for magically gifted (Open)

Corrine Vierra (played by Skye1101)

Corrine looked down at the key and then up at Ember, giving the nervous girl a small smile.
The lord of corrupti (played by SmackKam)

Corro appeared behind Riba, he had an empty bottle in his hands"Hey kids!"
Ember Quinn (played by Ari_The_Ant)

Ember smiled in response. “N-nice to meet you.” She says, stuttering a bit. She holds her hand out for Corrine to shake, remembering that’s how people usually introduced themselves.

Corrine shook Embers hand, giving her a reassuring smile. “It’ll be fun rooming with you.”
Ren Kamila (played by Skykitty)

Ren didn’t know what to do. She stood there confused.
Riba Finalt (played by Skipbab) Topic Starter

"Sorry, but the rules are rules, we wouldn't want any "Accidents" happening, we had a year, and it were full of scandals" Riba jolted alittle as Corro appeared out of nowhere, and he was drunk? "Corro, you know that behavior isn't acceptable" She scolded him.

"Potion of teleportation"he said"I'm not drunk"

"Ok then, just don't scare me next time, ok?"

"Sure"he looked at the kids"Hello, I'm Corro. I'm gunna teach you guys how to make potions"

Corrine perked up at the mention of a potions class. Her dad would read to her from potion books, but they never had the ingredients to make anything.
Ember Quinn (played by Ari_The_Ant)

Ember glances at the new teacher, she hadn’t attempted making potions, it was kind of exciting.

Ren nodded.”I understand. So uh... who is going to be my roommate?” She asked.

"Ren, you got Raven"

Ren nodded. She didn’t want to be with the quiet missapear.

"Why are you just standing here? Go on and explore the indoors greenery, see the classrooms, take a biscuit from the kitchen, the day is yours to grasp!" Riba said

Ren nodded and headed to her dorm room. When she got there she put her stuff down on a bed.
Farrah (played anonymously)

Farrah stepped through the entrance of the school and glanced around slightly, her black robe slipping off her shoulders and disappearing just before making contact on the cobblestone beneath her.

“Incredible.” She had a middle-eastern accent. She continued to walk and entered a hallway, walking down.

As she explored her new work place she encountered Riba, she gave a slight bow, “Hello, I am Farrah. A new teacher here. You are Riba yes?” She said, smiling.

"Yes, I am indeed, you must be Farrah, the Witch of Egypt" Riba bowed too.
Farrah (played anonymously)

“Yes, people refer me as that. Some may even call me, Farrah the demi-goddess. I’m quite exited to be working here.” She’d smile, clasping her hands together. “I assume the students here have classes right about now?” She’d look around.
Raven Elise Hall (played by DarkandLight)

Raven rolled her eyes at the site of disappointment in rens eyes. Whatever it didn't matter. She walked around until she finally found the room and walked inside. It was rather large and Ren was already inside , and had already chosen her bed. Raven decided to ignore her and set her stuff on the other bed,

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Riba's school for magically gifted (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus