Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Riba's school for magically gifted (Open)

Althea (played by Skye1101)

((Thanks! I’ll create my character now, has ice and cold manipulation been taken by anyone?))
Alabaster Brandysnap (played by Skipbab) Topic Starter

"I'm like the janitor of the place"
Riba Finalt (played by Skipbab) Topic Starter

((Not as far as I know))
Corrine Vierra (played by Skye1101)

Corrine stood a bit off from the group of new students, watching the action unfold. She zipped her sweater up further and tucked her chin into it. Her father had sent her here, she didn’t want to go, she didn’t understand why he couldn’t just teach her.
Hector Bossuet (played by Skipbab) Topic Starter

Hector looked around, getting a full overview of the crowd of students. Then his eyes spotted a girl, a bit away from the group. She locked herself in her shell of wool. Hector didn't like when people don't participate, so he turned into a black smoke cloud. The cloud flew up to the girl, then materialized the man infront of her. "Hello, Welcome to Forthmore, I hope your time here will be pleasent. I couldn't ignore, that you are about to barricade yourself, an action not worth the effort. Can you tell me what is wrong?" Hector said trying to cheer her up.

Corrine jumped a bit as one of the professors appeared in front of her. Which one was this again? Oh right, Hector. She smiled. “Oh I’m fine, I just didn’t spend a lot of time with people growing up, so it’s kind of nerve wracking.”

Hector placed his hand on her shoulder "Don't worry, you will be fine, and if there is any problems, you just come to me and we shall solve them"

Corrine smiled a little brighter. “Thanks, that means a lot.” She looked towards the group of students and took a deep breath, then looked back at Hector. “Here I go.” She mumbled half to herself and then slowly walked towards the rest of the students.

"Now just present yourself, they are not going to kill you, not going to tear you appart, not going to harm you in anyway" Hector spoke softly to her.
Lyric Vida (played by Skykitty)

Lyric was running to greet herself.”Sorry I’m late. My name is Lyric Vida. I teach music and use special music to control some stuff.” She said smiling.
Raven Elise Hall (played by DarkandLight)

Raven smiled at the latest teacher. For whatever reason , she liked her. Being late was something Raven was very good at and she thought she might get along with Lyric. Wait . No. She was fine , she didn't , no couldn't trust anyone . That's what she'd promised herself before she came here.
Ember Quinn (played by Ari_The_Ant)

Ember watched as everyone introduced themselves, then realized she hadn’t yet. “Ah- I-I’m Ember Quinn, I can summon spiritual wolves.” She said, maybe a little too fast, she didn’t talk much, not seeing the reason to.

Riba stepped forward, "Ok who have not presented themself yet?" She asked.

Lyric was humming a tune that was in her head.

Corrine stepped forward. “My name is Corrine Vierra, and I can control the cold and ice.”
Ren Kamila (played by Skykitty)

Ren nodded. She didn’t know how to feel about the teachers and students.

"See, that wasn't so hard" He said

Lyric giggled.”Now don’t tease her Hector.” She said walking to Corrine and comforting her.

Corrine looked back at Hector and smiled.

"I think that were it, Corro is probably too late to care, or dead in a didge, but let us continue" Riba waved her hand in a smooth motion, and a transparent platform appeared out of thin air. "Everybody, step up" She already stood on the platform. Hector, Lucifer, and Alabaster followed her word.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Riba's school for magically gifted (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus