Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » O NO A GHOST

8I I have loved this site since it was a wee budding thing. I think it's high time I actually poke into the forums and say hello.

So, HELLO!

I'm so happy this place has continued to grow and grow!
Hello
Sanne Moderator

*emits a high pitched scream* A GH- No wait, that's quite an adorable deer, actually. And so is your art. And holy crap your character is one of the best vampires I've seen. o.O

WHY HAVE YOU NEVER SHARED YOUR AWESOME WITH US BEFORE? D: *sobs*
Wolfy-T Topic Starter

BECAUSE I AM SHY. 8c

I'm so glad you like him, I hope I get to play him here on the forum some day! It's nice to meet you!
I love your icon! It's great you're finally saying hello! :D And even more awesome to see you've been enjoying the site all along <3
Wolfy-T Topic Starter

Thanks! And it's nice to meet you c:

XD I like your icon too!
Boo

A ghost type?! *Throws a pokeball*
But hai there anyway. I like your deer. Your vamp's pretty cool too.
Aww don't be shy!!!! But...I suppose you are a deer so that makes sense. :) Even though you aren't new it's always fun to get to say hello! *WAVE!!!!!!!!* HELLO!
Heeey I remember you from Draygan's Hollow! Ahoy there, Wolfy! S'nice to see you up and about on the forums! *pets the adorable icon and flees, leaving <insert favorite type of cookies here>*
Tar

Welcome! I vaguely remember seeing you before too and I've stalked your art for ages! I love your work, glad to see you here. <3
It feels kind of odd welcoming someone who's been here longer than I have been, but welcome!! :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » O NO A GHOST

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus