Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sectors of the Dead (OPEN)

Deirdre (played by beefy)

She tended to his hands, her eyes focused downward. Soon enough she had both of his hands wrapped up nicely. The bleeding had obviously stopped now and hopefully they would heal a bit faster now that the wounds were cleaned. "There." she said as she stood up straight once again looking toward him. "You ok?" she asked suddenly, one eyebrow raised as she wiped the excess blood she had on her hands onto a worn down cloth.
Striker Wolf-19 (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Yeah...thank you." He bowed to her a little, letting her know that he could trust her. He soon stood back up correctly and pushed the brown hair out of his eyes. He went from emotion to no emotion as he silently made sure the door was locked up pretty good.

"You're welcome. I'm Deirdre by the way." she said with a slight bow is response to him. She looked around the room as he made sure the door was locked. The room seemed pretty secure she supposed. Although she wondered if he could punch through walls, that other zombies would do the same if they found them here. That wouldn't be a very good thing if that did happen. "So... what now? Have you seen any other survivors?" she asked as she approached a barricaded window, peering through a slit in the wood out into the streets.

"Perhaps one...I dunno where he is now." He sighed as he sat on the floor. His eyes narrowed as he heard the sounds of zombies nearby. He then quickly thought 'blood. They smell the blood.' He ran into one of the room and pulled her with him. He held her close as he hid a little from the door. If they did come in, they would have a chance to get out that way.

She had grabbed her bag and rifle, checking up on both. "Should we go see if we can fi--" she was cut off as he pulled her into another room and held her. She tensed as this happened being surprised by the sudden action she looked up at him. "What? What is it?" she whispered as she hovered her hand over her pistol that rest on her hip just in case.

"They may know we are here." He heard the sound of bricks and items being crushed. "Yep, they know. Time to get the hell out of here!" He let go of her as he started to punch the wall. It only making dents at first but started to break through. The zombies ran into the room and was close to jumping on her, but his body shifted as a blade came out of his wrist and he cut the heads off of them before they could touch her. It pained him to do such a move but he did anyway, just to keep her safe. He then kicked the wall and ran through the hole.

Drawing her pistol she aimed it where the sounds of the zombies were. As they jumped out toward her she was about to set off a good amount of bullets into them before suddenly Striker had decapitated them right in front of her. She didn't seem very affected by the action as she turned and saw that he had kicked the wall open. Off in a dash, she ran quickly through the hole and out onto the next building where she followed him, throwing her backpack and rifle over her shoulder head once again. It'd probably be a better idea to just not take off her backpack and rifle from now on, unless she had to of course.
Alain (played by Freyya)

Alain nodded his thanks as he watched striker run off again. At least now he knew what he was up against. He walked on again and entered an empty appartment complex. He remained cautious, his helmet constantly checking for heat signatures. Suddenly, he could see 7 heat signatures through a wall. 5 of them suddenly dropping and cooling down.

He kicked the door in and burst through, his assault rifle at the ready. "You again?" It was striker. "And who are you?" he turned to face the girl.

Striker smirked and loaded some of his guns as the blades from his wrist retracted. He soon cracks his neck and sighed. He began to think.

Turned suddenly to face the male who had so suddenly come out of no where. Deirdre didn't speak up as she didn't know whether or not to point the gun or to do something else. She looked between Striker and the male for a moment, blinking in confusion. Was that the guy he said he'd seen a while ago? She assumed so for now, though it seemed more zombies would soon be making their way there with the amount of noise that had just been created.
Alain (played by Freyya)

Alain saw the blades retract. "What are you?"

"I am someone no different from those zombies. The only difference is I am alive. I was the firt person to be exposed to that illness, but it made me stronger. That's all I can say at the moment." He pointed north. "We have to get to the northern bells, that is if you wanna live."

(Typing from phone so sorry if there are a couple typos)
Deirdre looked to where Striker pointed. She could see that it was a fair distance away. Surely nothing they couldnt handle. Deirdre looked over the roof before turning back to the male. "I wpuld suggest listening to him." she blankly said. Sure she didnt exactly trust him at first but then again she probably would've died a couple times already if it weren't for him.

Striker had already began walking. His eyes pointed towards the ground and one of his guns glowing blue. He looked a little injured by the way he was walking.
A monster...that's all I am.
Alain (played by Freyya)

"Fair enough." He marked both striker and deirdre as friendlies. He would now see them as green silhouettes whenever he toggled to IR vision. "Lead the way."

Striker staid silent the whole way through. Soon as they were at the northern bell, he looked uneasy. His eyes showed shock. "Their....dead." A bunch of zombies came running from the building with the bell. "Someone must have went outside. Dammit!"
Alain (played by Freyya)

Alain quickly aimed his assault rifle and took out the zombies in several short bursts. He grabbed Striker and pulled him back. "We need to move! There'll be more where they came from!" His helmet started picking up more heat signatures.

"No...That place has something important of mine." Tears escaped his eyes as blades came from his wrist and he sliced through all the zombies in four seconds. He ran in quickly.
Alain (played by Freyya)

Alain cursed and ran after him. "Stick close, girl." He ran in after Striker, shooting zombies left and right. One of them jumped him and tried to bite him, but Alain's plate prevented it from reaching him. He knocked the creature aside and shot it.

Striker started to laugh like the joker as he pulled out his red grenade. He closed his eyes as it exploded and killed all the zombies in the building. When the smoke cleared, he was panting.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sectors of the Dead (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus