Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sectors of the Dead (OPEN)

Striker Wolf-19 (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Striker watched with amusement as the bell finaly fell. When it did, the doors were shaken shut and locked natruely because of the system. He knew that when the bell was rung a lot the doors would lock. He smirked. "Alright let's go. We have to get far while we can." He began to run faster then those creatures could. He heard the bells sound slowly go silent and even the zombies were stunned by the noise.
Deirdre (played by beefy)

Turning she saw Striker was off in moments. looking to Alain she puffed her cheeks with a sigh. "Jeez, he's fast." she began to sprint after him trying to keep him in her sights and hopefully keeping Alain in her sights as well.
Alain (played by Freyya)

Alain smiled, however. Since he was half-alien he inherited great speed from birth himself. He picked Deirdre up unto his back. "Sorry for this, but we have to keep up with him." He looked behind once more. "You ready?"

Slightly surprised by the sudden movement, she looked at him with one of those looks thinking that he'd better not drop her. Wrapping her arms around his torso, she was ready now. "Ready, I guess..." she gripped onto him really, really hoping she wouldn't get dropped.

"Hurry guys! " He cracked his neck as he was standing by a locked door. His eyes were serious.
Alain (played by Freyya)

Alain wrapped his arms around her legs, holding her tight. "Here we go!" He ran off in the direction Striker went too, easily matching his speed. When they got to him, he put Deirdre down again. "What's next?"

"Even I need help breaking down this door." He panted and took out his meds, stabbing them into his neck and finaly resting. "Quickly. The last thing we need is zombies right now."

After being put down she looked at the door and seemed to be inspecting it a moment. "I could probably pick the lock." she said as she knelt in front of it. Looking to them she searched her pockets a moment. She had not brought any lock picks with her. Damn it... The corporation said this was just a simple elimination job, they didn't say anything about this crap. she realized this and looked to the males. "Got any bobby pins?"

Striker shook his head then got impatient. He pulled out his switchblade and crouched down near the lock. He put his blade in the lock and unlocked it. He then put the blade up and smirked. He slowly opened the door, while pulling out a silver pistol that said, 'Truth.' He quietly jumped in and didn't see any zombies. He sighed and lowered his gun.
Alain (played by Freyya)

Alain shook his head. "No, but I have my feet." He got in position in front of the door and kicked at it. The combination of sheer strength an his plate boots forced the door open on first impact. "There we go." He turned to Striker. "And now I'd like my gun back, please."

She stepped into the room and sighed. It was dark and felt a little damp but it would have to do. Man, today was hectic, it was beginning to make her a bit tired. Deirdre ignored it for the time being, like she had many other times when on missions. "Yeah. Gun please?" she asked when she turned to Striker.

He gave them their guns and sighed. "This'll have to do for now. We'll camp out at this place." He sighed as he walked to the window and sighed. His eyes showing sorrow again. He closed his eyes a little.

Taking back her gun she smiled and inspected it a bit. Seemed in good shape, wasn't beaten to shreds. That was always something she feared if someone else had her gun. Looking around, she saw a corner that seemed to be fairly comfy looking. Throwing her backpack into that corner and took out a bottle of water and took a sip. Looking to the males, she took out another couple of water bottles, setting hers at her feet. "Water anyone? Good for staying hydrated." she said as she juggled the bottles in her hands.
Alain (played by Freyya)

"Sure, why not." He took the bottle and drank some, then held it out for Striker to take.

"Hmm...." He sighed and forced the sorrow away. "It would be boring in here if I didn't preform. How about I entertain you for the water. If I'm not good, I don't get the water. How does that sound?"

"What" she quirked a brow at this sudden question. She looked rather confused for a moment. "Perform?" she snickered. She couldn't find any words due to being rather baffled by this.

"Well?" He said with a smirk. "For the water?" He grins lightly as he took off his trenchcoat and threw it to the side.
Alain (played by Freyya)

Alain didn't quite know what to say. "ehm... Sure?"

Striker smiled as he pulled out one of his guns,more likely the sniper rifle. He smiled as he began to flip it around his body. It went over his arm,around his neck, through his legs and more. Everytime he touched his gun, it made a small clacking sound, and it was exactly on beat.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sectors of the Dead (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus