Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sectors of the Dead (OPEN)

Alain (played by Freyya)

"Allright, get whatever it is you want so we can leave!"
Striker Wolf-19 (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Striker snapped mentally and growled. "I highly suggest you not rush me, or else. Remember I ain't fully human and I can become ten times worse then those creatures you shoot. The thing is if you try to shoot me,I won't die." He sniped as he walked to a table and grabbed a small box. It had something ingraved on it as he started to walk up the stairs of the building. "Remember I'm the one who knows more about this town then you, so watch yourself and follow!" He frowned.
Deirdre (played by beefy)

Deirdre stuck close to Alain as they ran into thce building, shooting any zombies that came from behind them. Reloading her pistol she adjusted her black leather gloves as a zombie ran at her as she reloaded . Grunting in frustration, she balled up her left fist and threw a hard punch into the zombies face with a loud crunching sound before leaping back and unloading a couple bullets into its face. She heard the faint sound of approaching zombies and growled as she leaned against the wall beside a door. "We should hurry up." she then heard Strikers response and slowly made her way closer to the stairs thinking she probably should just stay quiet.
Alain (played by Freyya)

Alain looked around for a while untill he picked up heat signatures through the floor. "They're below us!"

"I'm here,remember that. As long as I'm here, you worry about nothing. Worrying is what got half of these people dead." He pulled a rope that was to the large bell above the building. It could be heard all through the whole town which would attract the zombies. He smiled lightly. "Alright,we have five minutes to get out of here." He looked so relaxed as he tapped his foot on the ground.
Alain (played by Freyya)

"You better know what you're doing..." Alain muttered. It's not like he couldn't handle the zombies, quite the contrary, in fact. But he didn't like the idea of getting swarmed. "Allright, lead on."

"What?! Why did you do that?!" she exclaimed as he pulled the bell string. She looked over the railing and gritted her teeth as she put away her pistol and quickly drew her rifle, aiming down the stairs and shooting a couple zombies that got to the foot of the stairs. "Where do we go, they're coming from downstairs. Rooftops?"

"Right now no where." He smiled. "We shall just walk out the front door. But not yet. We have to wait thee minutes. There will be more zombies. They like to destroy the source of sound. So they will jump on the roof and beat on the bell. They will beat until it falls." He kept pulling the rope to the bell with a smirk.
Alain (played by Freyya)

Alain took position next to the top of the stairs, shooting in short bursts. "What will happen when it falls?" he yelled over the bell's noise and the screaming zombies.

"We won't be here, now stop shooting! Your making noise. Stay quiet and they will go out and jump on the roof. If you people mess up my plan, Um gonna be more then pissed."

She blinked wide eyed for a minute. He was crazy! Aiming down the stairs once again, she propped herself up sturdily as she let off another couple rounds into several zombies that had noticed them. "You've got to be kidding me! If this fails we are probably going to die!" she yelled over the loud sound of the bell as suddenly a zombie got close to her, snapping its jaw at her. Swiftly, she kicked it back down the stairs as she continued to pick off the ones that came after them on their way to the bell. As Alain took position at the top of the stairs she moved over a bit to give him some room to take down his own fair share of zombies. Deirdre turned slightly as she reloaded wondering if they had an alternative exit they could take if they can't possibly get through the front door. She then heard Striker's demand and quickly stopped shooting. That seemed to be a smarter way to do things. Biting her lip, she peered around the side of the stairs as she holster her rifle and took out her hawk axe just in case.

Striker grabbed both of their guns and put it on his back. "Dammit!"
He sighed as the zombies soon stopped coming upstairs and jumped on the roof and started messing with the bell. All the zombies kept jumping on the roof and forgot about them.
Alain (played by Freyya)

Alain just activated his silencer and kept quiet and out of sight

"Hey! I need that!" she hissed between her teeth as she knelt close to the stairs. She wasn't using it right now but she just didn't like it when people touched her gun. Her favorite gun. It was like a baby to her. She twirled her hawk axe a moment as she heard the sounds of zombies growing louder as more gathered on the roof.

"I can run with a lot of weight. I'm just lightening things up for when we run in...three...two...one." He began running downstairs and ran out the back door. And stood outside, watching them attack the bell,making more noise. He chuckled and just kept watching.
Alain (played by Freyya)

Alain just followed suit, watching the zombies hit the bell.

Deirdre followed the two outside, jogging up to them and looked up towards the bell as she sheathed her hawk axe and placed her hands on her hips. "So we just... stand here and wait?" she asked, raising a brow as there seemed to be a whole mass of zombies covering the roof almost like a bee hive.

"Yep. We run when the bell falls." He had a sick smirk. He may have seemed crazy but he was really smart.

Yup she defiantly thought he was crazy. They could run right now and be a well distance from the horde of zombies by now! But there was no sense in leaving the pair. She didn't exactly want to get eaten alive by these things. "You better give me my gun back after this..." she gave a really serious look. She meant it. Deirdre looked back to the bell and began to limber up a bit for a good sprint. Stretching you could hear a couple cracks from her neck as she rolled her head around and rolled her shoulders back.
Alain (played by Freyya)

Alain nodded on the Deirdre's comment on getting their guns back, then turned his attention back to the building's roof. He wanted to get out as well, now that they could, but Striker had his gun. And if he spoke the truth about not being able to get killed... He won't take the chance.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sectors of the Dead (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus