Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » A Warrior's Redemption [OOC]

koobler wrote:
8KinTora wrote:
I’m personally waiting for koobler to have the trials actually start.

yeah, uh about that
you mind if you guys wait till friday? been feeling like trash lately and i want to get my work out of the way and just try and relax again

sorry for the long wait, but i wanna make sure i get a well written post in

Yea take your time no rush. I've got a buncha rps to respond to anyway
koobler Topic Starter

managed to get something a bit earlier than expected!

i'm slowly but surely easing back into things now so expect speedy posts from your favorite memester
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
@koobler: Yay!

@all: I was going to post, but I think it'd be a good idea to do a different post order for a bit, so that the two scenes get to stay a little more organized, if that makes sense? Instead of Duran's posts continuing to jumble up what's going on between Taff and the Treasure Lamp.

Is that alright with you guys?
Duran's posts aren't jumbling up the scene. It's fine. ^^
koobler Topic Starter

Forta-ver wrote:
@koobler: Yay!

@all: I was going to post, but I think it'd be a good idea to do a different post order for a bit, so that the two scenes get to stay a little more organized, if that makes sense? Instead of Duran's posts continuing to jumble up what's going on between Taff and the Treasure Lamp.

Is that alright with you guys?

boi it's all gucci, i don't think it's jumbling up anything
I have the strangest feeling that we need more people to be in this RP. Writing my post now.
koobler Topic Starter

i think so too

maybe i could try and fill some spots but playing 3-4 people at the same time wil drive me nuts lol
I think you should bump your old topic and say we need more people
I only played Taff so far but if more chars are needed from my collection I have no trouble playing multiple characters
koobler Topic Starter

i bumped up the topic not too long ago, let's see who we reel in!
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

Yo, just read through the thread! Is the best way to roll up just to post Hangy drawing a card for the trial, such that he's in a group with Duran and Sakui?
koobler Topic Starter

The Hanged Man wrote:
Yo, just read through the thread! Is the best way to roll up just to post Hangy drawing a card for the trial, such that he's in a group with Duran and Sakui?

YES
DO IT

koobler wrote:
The Hanged Man wrote:

YES
DO IT

Ok! I am An Old Person and want to do a REAL GOOD FIRST POST so I might not finish it until the morning, buuut that's the plan 8)
koobler Topic Starter

The Hanged Man wrote:

Ok! I am An Old Person and want to do a REAL GOOD FIRST POST so I might not finish it until the morning, buuut that's the plan 8)

hey man, we're all old here (except for me but hey, what can ya do)

can't wait to see what you put out my boi ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Hanged Man wrote:

We'd love to have you on! Sakui would be glad to have another warrior along.
Aaah, maybe I shoulda waited for Hanged Man's post. Aaaah dang. Sorry if I overstepped my bounds.
Heck.
koobler Topic Starter

don't worry 'bout it lex

okay so i might've skimmed through everyone's posts so uh
TL;DR: i have to make 2 xtra long posts tomorrow morning and saden/twig might come into the RP?
乁( ⁰͡ Ĺ̯ ⁰͡ ) ㄏ

Ya post was fine, Lex, no worries! :> I will be able to post tomorrow morning methinks!
Wonders how far or where is Evelina kept...
koobler Topic Starter

Tusitala2017 wrote:
Wonders how far or where is Evelina kept...

you better stop wondering that my boi

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » A Warrior's Redemption [OOC]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus