Forums » RP Discussion » A Warrior's Redemption [OOC]

koobler wrote:
8KinTora wrote:
koobler wrote:
8KinTora wrote:
I'm lowkey triggered that Sakui isn't available to help Taff XD

you get to help him after you get an A on your exams
//maniacal laughter

I mean, technically, Tempest could go help while Sakui’s dealing with the exams. XD

Though, I’m not sure I’d want to cheat. XD if Taff calls for help, that’s enough cue for me to send my little Raiu.

hey man, if taff calls for help, i'll allow tempest to go on a rescue mission lol
and you better not cheat on your tests fam, i'm watchin' you

Dude no when I mean cheat, I meant like just suddenly having Tempest freak out out of nowhere and take off to Taff while Sakui has no clue what’s suddenly gotten into him. I would never meta-game

So there’s a posting order right? I go after Ender? In that case, why did Duran go? Just wondering, is that a special case?
koobler Topic Starter

ah i see

there's no posting order right now, i just want to get the trials in the story over with before we actually get a proper one; or we can just go with a storyflow, which is a bit easier and less constricted

i just want to see if ender will post because her character is being interacted with right now
Sorry was watching a movie and practicing Saxophone.
o.o; Oops! Sorry Tora. Didn't mean to jump the gun.
Well apparently there’s no order yet so don’t worry about it ^^ I think I just read the thing wrong

Is someone interacting with me? I can’t tell
koobler Topic Starter

8KinTora wrote:
Well apparently there’s no order yet so don’t worry about it ^^ I think I just read the thing wrong

Is someone interacting with me? I can’t tell

nah, no one is directly interacting with you; sent a guard over to direct people to the castle, i worded it in a really vague way

i've been feeling really tired lately, so excuse my trash writing lol
Same, but instead of quality, it's my quantity XD
Should I go? Next, I mean. Um... sorry, it's a bit late here.
koobler Topic Starter

Forta-ver wrote:
Should I go? Next, I mean. Um... sorry, it's a bit late here.

go right ahead man
i'm too tired to type anyways
8KinTora wrote:
8KinTora wrote:
I mean, technically, Tempest could go help while Sakui’s dealing with the exams. XD

Though, I’m not sure I’d want to cheat. XD if Taff calls for help, that’s enough cue for me to send my little Raiu.

Aww ... come on... doesn't that tied up picture inspire you to come to the rescue?

Take some pity upon poor helpless Taff who can't use his powerful magic least they discover him too soon

If not... I will make him turn the ropes into snakes... though it might backfire so they bite him instead. K.O. by snake poison out of a rope...
Tusitala2017 wrote:
8KinTora wrote:
8KinTora wrote:

Aww ... come on... doesn't that tied up picture inspire you to come to the rescue?

Take some pity upon poor helpless Taff who can't use his powerful magic least they discover him too soon

If not... I will make him turn the ropes into snakes... though it might backfire so they bite him instead. K.O. by snake poison out of a rope...

Hey, don’t get me wrong, I WANT to.

I think the only way that I can help Taff now is if Taff sends a magical plea for help that will reverberate throughout the forest to reach the spirits. He is a Druid, no? *wink*
there you go the call for help
Well, this is a pain...
Internet's down again, so I'm not gonna be able to post as frequently. :T
We'll see how posting from my phone works.
Tusitala2017 wrote:

Yayyy cue Tempest! My little storm with an attitude~
Man I love playing him.

Edit: after reading the thing, I may simply decide to toss in another character, if that’s okay with you koobler? Since the widdle Raiu can’t exactly help. I’ll toss Tempest in anyway, but I figured someone who’s actually useful would be better considering the poison.
Also, didn’t we have one more person or something? I haven’t seen them post yet. Gabriel, I think the character’s name was?
koobler Topic Starter

8KinTora wrote:
Also, didn’t we have one more person or something? I haven’t seen them post yet. Gabriel, I think the character’s name was?

yes, i don't think they have been online since i put up the starter; so we could either put things on hold after your post, or you can hold off on the post and we can pause then wait a day or two
koobler wrote:
8KinTora wrote:

yes, i don't think they have been online since i put up the starter; so we could either put things on hold after your post, or you can hold off on the post and we can pause then wait a day or two

I had a question~ see my edit on my previous couple of ooc posts
koobler Topic Starter

8KinTora wrote:
Tusitala2017 wrote:

Yayyy cue Tempest! My little storm with an attitude~
Man I love playing him.

Edit: after reading the thing, I may simply decide to toss in another character, if that’s okay with you koobler? Since the widdle Raiu can’t exactly help. I’ll toss Tempest in anyway, but I figured someone who’s actually useful would be better considering the poison.

hmm, i think that's fine, go right ahead!
In case you didn’t get the memo, Tusitala, I responded to Taff. :3
Soooo who's next? :3

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » A Warrior's Redemption [OOC]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus