Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to RPR

Heyo, I just set my characters up here less than a week ago, and I wanted to give a shout out to all of you. I've known about RPR for some time, but because I mainly do chat-based, real-time RP on nexxushost's Keep site, didn't really get into checking it out. Love the setup for character pages though, and I look forward to getting to know some of you!

I play mainly Victorian-era steampunk, though anything with historical or literary grounding is fair game. I'll adapt my characters to medieval, fantasy, historical, or western settings. Only thing I don't play is modern or sci-fi, though I originally started with SWRP back in the day.
Even though you've been around for a few days, welcome to RPR! :D
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to RPR!
Sanne Moderator

Hii! I was browsing character profiles the other day and saw one of yours. At first I thought you were a friend of mine, he calls his character Jude as well but I guess you are not him, haha. :3

Welcome regardless!
SeraphicStar

Welcome! :D
Hey Jude~

(Yes I totally just thought of that song)

Welcome to RPR! :D
Dog

^ Darn! Celestina beat me to it. :p

Welcome~
*gigglegiggle*
Hey, there, buddy! :D *gives a noogie*
Jude Topic Starter

Ah yes, the 'Hey Jude'! . . lol . . Went through a lot of that when I first introduced the doc. Anyway, thank you for your support, and welcomes, and I'll keep checking the forums for something I can get involved in! Seems like a really decent and friendly community.
Nope. Not friendly at all. Their a bunch of cookie thieves. They won't come near me though cause I have brownies instead. Heh. Nah I'm j/k. Bunch of good people here. Enjoy yourself and welcome to RPR!
-slides Jude a delightfully boozy beverage.- 'allo there!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to RPR

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus