Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » New Adventure(Pokemon RP-Open)

Joanna Smith (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Jo shrugged. "But even if his personality change, he is still my pokemon that I trained. No matter what happens, Riptide is still Riptide to me, even if he changes completely."
"That's true as well," he nodded.

Jo looked up at the sky right when something few by. "Hey, did you see that?" She asked, still looking up at the sky.
He followed her gaze, "No. What was it?"

"I don't know." Jo said, scaning the sky for the sign of whatever few over their heads.
He wondered why could have flew by but quickly dismissed it, "Well... You'd best do some training if you plan to beat that gym. We've got about a week of walkin To do though."

Jo looked away form the sky, but what she saw she didn't know what it was. It was white and large but it moved by so fast that she couldn't tell what it was. "Yea. We better go ahead and get moving." She stood up, putting Riptide back on her shoulder.
He stood and recalled Forli, "Eventually your team will have to meet mine," he smiled.

Jo nodded and brought out Cassie. "True, but so far, I don't have much of a team."
"Exactly, so later on," Archyr said with a smile.

Jo nodded. "After I have a few more pokemon is a better time to let our teams meet each other." She returned Cassie to her ball.
"Well... Let's work on building your team then. I would highly recommend you catch a blitzle."

Jo nodded. "But, I don't think there are many Blitzles around here, maybe somewhere farther there are ore but it would be pasted the town we need to go to though."
"Yeah they'll be further down the road for sure, maye after you get your first gym badge."

"For right now, we need to get me a fire type or flying type pokemon for the first gym badge. Let's keep going."
"It'll have to be a flying type like a pidove... Or just using Cassie if you can get her strong enough. I also heard that there's munna by the city. You could get one of those."

Jo nodded. "Okay. The munna would be a better choice but training Cassie is a good idea too."
He nodded and smiled, "Right... Well, you'd better get training jojo!" he lightly patted her back, "But you've got time. It'll be at least a few days until we get to the city."

"Yep!" She said happily and exicided. "Where should we begin training?" She asked, looking up at Archur.
"Just here should work well for you," he grinned and say back against the tree with Forli curled up at his side.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » New Adventure(Pokemon RP-Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus