Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » New Adventure(Pokemon RP-Open)

Joanna Smith (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

(This is taking place in the Uvona region, but your team does not need to be set in this region. :) )

A young red headed girl ran out of her house, fully ready for her new life as a Pokemon Trainer. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm finally old enough to start training!" She said happily as she slightly skipped to the pokemon lab, going to meet up with Profeser Jupiter. She walked, surprised to see that there weren't many other kids. A few of the kids there knew the youn girl and the others just didn't care. She looked at three pokemon everyone had to choose form. She felt a tug at her pants and looked dowm at the Oshawatt trying to gain her attention. She couldn't believe how cute the water type pokemon was. She picked up the pokemon and hugged it. "This is the pokemon I want." She said as Profeser Jupiter handed her a pokemon ball.
"Hey Jo," Archur waved at the girl, a smile in his face. He was sitting on a nearby bench with Venice, his zorua, sleeping in his lap. He returned the dark type to her ball and then followed Joanne in, "Water types are almost always the best Pokemon to have as your starter," he commented as she picked up the oshawott.
Joanna Smith (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Jo smiled at Archur as Oshawatt climbed on to her shoulder, not wanting to return to his ball. "Hello Archur. I really wasn't thinking of the type of pokemon that is best to start with, I just though that grass and fire types just weren't my style or understanding." She shrugged lightly, being careful not to knock off Oshawatt. "Joanna, are you going to nickname your Oshawatt?" Profeser Jupiter asked. Joanna though for a second, then smiled at her Oshawatt. "Yep. Riptide." Riptide chattered happily about his new name.
"That's a big part of it too," Archur smiled and the lightly pet Riptide's head, "Hey there little guy."

"Osha!" Riptide said to Archur, holding up one of his arms to say hello. Jo giggled lightly at seeing how friends Riptide was. "Alright, well now I need to give you these." Profeser Jupiter said, handing Jo a Pokedex, journal, and five pokeballs. "You will need these for your adventure, Jo-Jo." Jo nodded her head and said her farwells to the other kids and Profeser Jupiter. She walked outside while putting her stuff in her backpack that was on one shoulder.
"Hey Jo, mind if I tag along?" rchur smiled at her, "I promise I won't get in your way. I'll just be along to support you and get the badges that I didn't."

Jo smiled at Archur. "I don't mind at all, Archur. It is better to travel with someone else instead of alone." Riptide made a noise of agreement. Jo patted the Oshawatt's head gently.
Hey smiled warmly at her, "Agreed... Well, I guess we're off then?"

Jo nodded. "Yep. Let's see which Gym is the closest." She pulled out a map of Uvona, opening it up to see how far the next town is.
He looked inside, "Well... The first gym you battle here is the one with the three brothers at the restaurant. I've already got five badges from Unova," he informed, "I can help you through most of them strategy wise."

Jo looked away form the map to look at Archur. "Thank you. I amuse that what I have heard about the brothers is that which ever pokemon you have as a starter you will get the oppisite of it. I have a water type so I'll battle the fire type trainer." She said, coutining to walk on the way to the next town.
"Ayup... Kind of. It's the other opposite though. You'll be fighting a grass type."

"Oh. Well then I'm going to have to find a fire type pokemon to help fight with."
"Or a flying type. That would be a lot easier," Archur said with a thoughtful nod. "I'd let you use one of my Pokemon but that would be cheating."

Jo nodded. "And it I rather use one of my pokemon that I trained and caught so that I can understand their personality."
He pointed at her and touched his nose, "Exactly."

She smiled at him then looked around to see if there were any pokemon around. "Hmmm....."
"Come on, let's head to route one and you can do some training," he smiled and let out a flygon, "Forli'll make sure nothing bad happens."

Jo nodded and looked at the Flygon. She pulled out her Pokedex and looked at the information of the pokemon. "Alright, let's see what kinds of pokemon we find on route one." She said, heading for route one.
<Hello,> Forli waved her tail at Riptide, a motherly smile on her face.
"Well... If you're lucky, you may find a pidove. You'll probably find patrat and lillipup too."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » New Adventure(Pokemon RP-Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus