Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » New Adventure(Pokemon RP-Open)

Joanna Smith (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

<Hi!> Riptide waved his small, stubby arm. Jo nodded. "Okay. Well, let's go ahead and see what there is." Jo began to walk on route one. At first, nothing came out, then a patrat appeared. "Looks like you were right on the patrat." She looked at Riptide. "Let's go, Riptide!" She said as Riptide jumped off her shoulder, ready to battle the patrat.

"Riptide use tackle!"
"Oshawatt!" Riptide used tackle on the patrat, weaken it. Jo pulled out a pokeball and threw it to catch the patrat.

The pokeball rocked back and forth until it finally lay flat and the center button stopped glowing red. It took a few seconds for Jo to realize that she just caught a patrat. "Awesome!" She said as she came out of the shock. She went over to the pokeball and picked it up.
Archur and Forli watched from a tree with the flygon laying down, Archur leaning against her and her tail wrapped around him.
"Nice catch," the teen clapped an smile at her.

Jo smiled back at Archur as she let the patrat out of it's pokeball. She pulled her Pokedex out and recorded te information about the patrat. "Alright, looks like this is a female patrat. What should be your name...?" Jo said, squating down to the patrat's height. She had one fingear tip on her bottom pink lip as she though of names for the patrat pokemon.
He smiled warmly, "I had a lot of trouble naming most of my Pokemon so I started naming them after cities, hence Venice, Rome and Forli.

Joanna glanced at Archur then looked back at patrat. "I understand that. But, I usually name my pokemon after a term form their type. Henic Riptide for an Oshawatt. But Patrats are normal types which make it only harder to figure out." She study the pokemon's movements. She gently petted the patrat only to get chattered at in rejection. "Well, you diffently aren't a friendly pokemon..." She though for a little longer before something came to her mind. "I got it! Sassy Cassie!" She said with a cocky smile.
"That seems a bit long, don't ya think?" Archur raised an eyebrow, "How about just Cassie?"

Jo shrugged. "The Sassy part was just to describe her personality, Cassie is her name." She patted Cassie's head only to have her hand swated away by the patrat. Riptide climbed back onto Jo's shoulder. "Cassie return." She said, returning Cassie to her ball.
"Alrighty! You should probably start training some," Archur suggested, how about both of your Pokemon against either Venice or Rome?"

Jo though for a moment. "What level are Venice and Rome? I know that Riptide is level five and Cassie is level three."
"Oh yeah... Forgot how low levels these Pokemon are," he smiled sheepishly, "Venice and Rome are both about 30... Venice should have evolved, but I wanna keep her cute."

Jo's green eyes widen. "T....Their level 30?" Her mouth hung open in surprise. "Jeez....I would've lost if I battled any of your pokemon."
"Yeah... Nicholai, my swampert has been to every single country with me... So has Forli," he patted the flygon who in return gave him a motherly lick.

"Looks like you have history with your pokemon." Jo smiled sweetly at seeing how much history Archur has with his pokemon.
"Yup. I got Venice, my Zorua about a month ago. Rome has a really big crush on her."

Jo giggled. "I'm not surprised by that. Venice is a cute pokemon and it was a good choice to keep her form envoling. I might do the same for Riptide, but only if he wants to."
"Well that's not a good idea... Not only is Venice cute as a zorua, but she's strong too. Starter pokemon don't stay strong for long and you'll wind up needing to evolve him," Archur mused, "I'm partly keeping her from evolving for Rome's sake."

Jo looked at Riptide who shook his head, wanting to envole. She looked back at Archur, and sat down on the ground beside him. "I guess you are right, it also seems that Riptide wants to envole." Riptide climbed off Jo's shoulder and laid down in her lap.
"You mean evolve right, not envole?" Archur raise an eyebrow, "But as cute as e is now, he'll still be cute as a dewott and hell be plain bad ass as a samurott."

Jo noodded her head to Archur's question. "That is true. And, no matter what form he is in, he is still Riptide."
"Urm... Not exactly. Some pokemon's personalities do change when they evolve, not many, but some."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » New Adventure(Pokemon RP-Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus