Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Mystic Infection (moded zombie RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hmm.. Would a HighPowered Sniper Rifle be ok? My character is going to be an Ex-Hired Gun. Also, when can we start this? Whenever?
CoolShortie

LeviewitArt wrote:
...Also, when can we start this? Whenever?

There's a group message that's been set up, we're just waiting for the others to vote you in.
Oh. Is that how this website normally starts RP's? I'm totally knew so I have no idea what I'm doing on here.
CoolShortie

This is one way of doing it. The other way would to be rping in a public forum, similar to this one. Anyone can join those, so it's up to the organizer if they want it to be public or private.
OOOOOOO SO COOL SO COOL

Can I play as Juzzo? Please please please??
:D
Phoenixsorcerer24 Topic Starter

immalikeawsome wrote:
OOOOOOO SO COOL SO COOL

Can I play as Juzzo? Please please please??
:D

Ooh. Interesting character. :)

I'd love to have you as part of the RP.
Star Butterfly (played anonymously)

Hi

Star Butterfly wrote:
Hi

Hi. :)
Hello, I saw this RP, and wanna know if you need anymore Survivors?
Sooo are you going to make a group for the rp?
CoolShortie

There is a group set up for this RP, we're just waiting for everyone to vote those that aren't in yet into the group.

It's almost looking like some people are losing interest, so I might need to make a new thread or situate a custom group so we're not waiting on people to check their inbox. :/

@KahoTheAnimeQueen We can always use more survivers. In a post apocalyptic RP, finding more survivers is a good way to give people hope. :)
((Would Love to join with this boi, but I don't know if it would ruin the whole idea. What do you think?)

Staff Sergeant Lardall wrote:
((Would Love to join with this boi, but I don't know if it would ruin the whole idea. What do you think?))

Na. He wouldn't ruin the idea at all. I do need to put in a bit of work though, cause it feels like a few of the current RPers have had something happen where they aren't able to participate anymore. Very soon I'll be making a custom group and sending some invites.
Phoenixsorcerer24 wrote:
Staff Sergeant Lardall wrote:
((Would Love to join with this boi, but I don't know if it would ruin the whole idea. What do you think?))

Na. He wouldn't ruin the idea at all. I do need to put in a bit of work though, cause it feels like a few of the current RPers have had something happen where they aren't able to participate anymore. Very soon I'll be making a custom group and sending some invites.

Okay. Can't wait to see if this RP takes off because it looks really interesting! Please, if you could, invite me to the group when it is set.)
Oooooo make sure to add me, because I'm still very very exited to play....
I can actually do this, it's just been a while since anyone has spoken on this until my friend HailToEnzlaria here replied.)
CoolShortie

I'm definitely still interested. Looks like we have some more people that'll be more active.

I'll make the group here shortly. But just a heads up I'm having to work from my phone for lack of a decent computer, so I may make a moderator out of someone if anyone would be willing to help me with group colors and such.
Phoenixsorcerer24 wrote:
I'll make the group here shortly. But just a heads up I'm having to work from my phone for lack of a decent computer, so I may make a moderator out of someone if anyone would be willing to help me with group colors and such.

I don't have a great computer either, but I would love to help set up the group.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Mystic Infection (moded zombie RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus