Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Mystic Infection (moded zombie RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

CoolShortie

I'd be willing to help, if you needed it.
Phoenixsorcerer24 Topic Starter

The group page has been created!! All who wish to join please check it out. Again, colors are not the best yet, but there is content on the way and a very promising RP to be had. :D

https://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=2933&page=6825
YYYYYYEYEYEEEESSSS im so exited!!
Hey I just joined this site and was reading up on this, looks cool, mind if I join in with yall?

SaintMarcJean wrote:
Hey I just joined this site and was reading up on this, looks cool, mind if I join in with yall?

Welcome to the site. :D

And of course we'd be happy to have you with us. The more the merrier. :)
Heya! my character jinx can turn into a werewolf would that work look at my character for more info!

JinxTheWerewolf wrote:
Heya! my character jinx can turn into a werewolf would that work look at my character for more info!

Interesting character. Well, the more the merrier, as I said earlier. Group link is on page 3 if you wanna check it out and submit an application. Can't wait to see what fun you bring to the group. :)

Still looking for others to join the now active and productive group we've got started.

Welcoming anyone that wants to play. Please feel free to check out the group!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Mystic Infection (moded zombie RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus