Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Institute of Peculiar Abilities RP

Fantasy Characters (played by Kitten) Topic Starter

((somehow I didn't see this, whoops))
They looked like little pixies or sprites, bit they didn't seem to be doing anything in particular, and weren't bothered by Corrine's present, or at least not at the moment.
They were making little sounds but they were too quiet to hear clearly.
Corrine Vierra (played by Skye1101)

Corrine walked a bit closer, realizing that the lights were actually little pixies. She smiled to herself, watching them flit back and forth through the tree. She could hear them making noise, but it was too quiet for her to know what they were saying. She walked a bit closer and continued to watch.

They had large eyes and little bodies, some seemed to be carrying bits of food and twigs into the tree. Some of the ones that were closer to Corrine flitted away to be cautious, but none were acting aggressively.

Corrine sat in the grass near the tree, and layed down, her white hair spreading out in the grass. She gently folded her hand and rested them on her stomach.
She layed and watched, finding that watching the pixies was calming.

((I'm just gonna wait for some other people to post but I won't wait for ever of course))

((Okay, I work tonight so I might not be on much))
Amy leaves the room and begins exploring the school. After a while she ends up outside, where she sees a girl sitting on the grass. Smiling, she approaches her "Hi, I'm Amy. What's your name?"
Jin Amel (played by jackson111)

Jin walks from flat to mess hall

A girl with pastel pink hair worn in two pig tail braids was there, reading. She had a goth themed outfit and black lipstick, as well as blue eyes, and she was very pale.
Fushigina (played by GeekyTrash)

((Hello! May I join?))

((Probably, just post a request in the looking forum))
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

((May I join this?))

((Post a request in the looking forum with a bio first please))

“Corrine looked up at the girl that had approached her, “Hi, I’m Corrine.”
Runa walks into the school building. "New school. New friends!" She says to herself.
Ardiana Dracar (played by Bixiruni)

ardiana ran to the gate and looked behind her to see if anyone was following her then she went in a took a deep breath then looked around to see if she can find others and almost ran into Runa

It is rather dark and foggy out, with students wondering around the halls or just hanging around in their dorms.
Runa looks back at the last second and dodges the girl. "Woah!"
Ardiana Dracar (played by Bixiruni)

"sorry" ardi said shyly
"I-It's okay!" Runa says, still a bit stunned. She looks up at Ardi and puts a hand out. "Hi! I'm Runa!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Institute of Peculiar Abilities RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus