Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Institute of Peculiar Abilities RP

Cas Dameon (played by LavaCake)

(Is anyone at the theater? Or anyone plot important, I mean?)
Fantasy Characters (played by Kitten) Topic Starter

((No one except for the registration lady and then a couple of new students registering I think))
Amy smiles as she steps into steps into the dorm room, after having just joined the school she was excited to meet all the new people her. She makes her way to her bed and lays down on it, smiling.

A girl with black hair and red eyes was laying on the bed next to Amy's, she looked over and saw her. She didn't greet her, but a different girl with white hair and blue eyes did. "Hello," she said with a smile.
Corrine Vierra (played by Skye1101)

((I’m alive!!))

((Yay!!!!!!))
Amy sits up from her bed, slightly surprised by the white haired girl. Turning to the girl, Amy giggles "Oh, hi. I'm Amy."

Corrine smiles at both the girls, “Oh, hi. I’m Corrine.”
She slipped off her shoes and crawled onto her bed, sitting so that she was leaving against the wall her bed was against.
Jin Amel (played by jackson111)

"hi im jin"

The girl with white hair introduces herself, "I'm Vivian, and this is my sister, Cassia."
"I can introduce myself, you know." Cassia says irritably. "Are you all new students here?" Vivian asks the girls, ignoring Cassia's complaint.

"its nice to meet you yes im new"she says

"What did you do to get stuck in this hole?" Cassia asks without looking at her.

what?

She rolls her eyes. "Oh nevermind." Vivian coughs, "I think what my sister meant was what your powers are." She glared at Cassia, but Cassia just smirked.

oh im a vampire, you guys?

"I can heal and manipulate pain," Vivian explained.
Cassia raised her hand and said, "I can kill things."

"cool"

((ignore this))

Corrine was walking through the halls of the school, humming quietly to herself.
Cas stood around in the middle of the hall by the theater, tapping her foot and looking down. She was muttering something to herself.

"Christ, these guys suck..."

She looked inside the theater, to see a few kids playing improv games, and doing horribly. Constantly stuttering and ignoring basic rules of improv.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Institute of Peculiar Abilities RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus