Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » we need you!

I_Like_Kitkats Topic Starter

hecc well im a noob lol help

so how do i do that? :l
Iggy (played by Skipbab)

Just like you made this post, but this time you go to the fantasy forum and do it.

o ok imma copy and paste this hold on lol

ok im about to publish it is everyone ready?

okie its published yee
Iggy (played by Skipbab)

Phoenixsorcerer24

I'll ask again since it seems there has been 3 additional pages of content since I asked and its intended askee didnt see it...
Tevren wrote:
Is it bad that I kinda see Tevren and Zulae butting heads when they first meet? Given her history with humans and how much Tevren looks like one. XD

But, who knows... Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe a dose of mutual respect will avoid such events. Or they could be fun to play out. What do you think, YumiAiri?

lol its cool
Zulae Ferrin (played by YumeAiri)

Phoenixsorcerer24 wrote:
I'll ask again since it seems there has been 3 additional pages of content since I asked and its intended askee didnt see it...
Tevren wrote:
Is it bad that I kinda see Tevren and Zulae butting heads when they first meet? Given her history with humans and how much Tevren looks like one. XD

But, who knows... Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe a dose of mutual respect will avoid such events. Or they could be fun to play out. What do you think, YumiAiri?

Oof, I didn't have time to respond to this xD

Perhaps there could be some moments where they'd be butting heads, while other times, they'd just be forced to have mutual respect to avoid these times from happening.

Also, *Yume :P
Hydreon (played by lordofmemes)

I'm ready
Destroyer (played by lordofmemes)

Me too
Hydreon (played by lordofmemes)

I will find a way to defeat them
Destroyer (played by lordofmemes)

Hydreon?!?!, ready the troops
Iggy (played by Skipbab)

Dude, are you insane, tell me your strategi
Tevren (played by Phoenixsorcerer24)

Might also want to consider dialing back on the spam posting. There is an edit button on posts for a reason. And just as I told Iggy it gripes a lot of players to have 1 line posts presented back to them, it also gripes a lot of people to have small posts spammed at them. I've not met many RPers that enjoy 1 line spamming. :/
Ben Moderator

Thank you Tevren!

Yes, actual roleplay should take place in the appropriate roleplay board.

And we prefer if you don't "spam" threads with one liners! It really isn't necessary. Please only post once at a time. For now, I'm going to lock this thread.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » we need you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus