Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » we need you!

Iggy (played by Skipbab)

Do you have the six people that you needed?
I_Like_Kitkats Topic Starter

Iggy wrote:
lol I'm pretty sure but I need to take care of some things before I start
Phoenixsorcerer24

I_Like_Kitkats wrote:
Iggy wrote:
lol I'm pretty sure but I need to take care of some things before I start

Well, just keep us informed. Take all the time you need to prepare, we'll be in touch. :)
Quickclaws (played by DearCharlie)

Phoenixsorcerer24 wrote:
Well, just keep us informed. Take all the time you need to prepare, we'll be in touch. :)

*Nods in agreement.*

you guys are all so nice and patient! ill launch the chat as soon as i can i promise and ill keep you all updated!
Zulae Ferrin (played by YumeAiri)

Alrighty then! :3
Destroyer (played by lordofmemes)

I can see anything

im considering starting it up now guys! before i start i have a question before i launch the chat since this is my first roleplay. is there a way we can pause the roleplay cuz i dont think we can do this all in one day
Phoenixsorcerer24

RPR will save all the progress of the RP so it can be paused and resumed freely. So there's no need to worry about that. :)

I also recognize some of the names of people that are interested in joining. You've got a lot of professional RPers wanting to join you. :D

That said, if you ever have a question about something, feel free to ask. It's not just the (admins/moderators) that will help if you need it. :)

ok guys i think im ready to start. is everybody ready?
Iggy (played by Skipbab)

My character is probably gonna start out in someone's bAckpack since it's almost midnight here.

Iggy wrote:
My character is probably gonna start out in someone's bAckpack since it's almost midnight here.
lol

is everyone ready??? when everyone is ready say "ZIM" so i know that all 6 of u are ready!!
ZIM

lqEQJVD.gif
Zulae Ferrin (played by YumeAiri)

ZIM :P
CoolShortie

ZIM!
What about GIR?
Phoenixsorcerer24

LOL!

ZIM

I loved that show growing up. XD

LOOKS LIKE U PATHETIC HYOOOOOOOO0OMANS ARE PREPARED FOR ULTIMATE DOOM! BUT WE MUST WAIT FOR THE SLIME BEAST TO APPROVE (ill be completely ready tomorrow lol see u guys)
Tevren (played by Phoenixsorcerer24)

Is it bad that I kinda see Tevren and Zulae butting heads when they first meet? Given her history with humans and how much Tevren looks like one. XD

But, who knows... Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe a dose of mutual respect will avoid such events. Or they could be fun to play out. What do you think, YumiAiri?
Iggy (played by Skipbab)

Zim salsa bin

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » we need you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus