Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Real Life Romance

Rogue-Scribe

Not here on RP Repository, but I did on The One Ring. It was a gradual thing that took years from our first time talking on that forum in 2001 to meeting in person in 2003 to deciding to make a life together when we met again in 2005 to me wrapping up a life in the states and my immigration to make that possible. Married 13 years now and still going strong! :)
Unfortunately, I have not, but I like my best friend a lot and I feel like we're perfect together. We have made a band, we always act like a couple, and we've never fought before except for play fights that weren't real. She has a boyfriend though, and she knows how much I love her, but she's leaving me on the hook. I know I should probably pa attention to other things because of this but she's all I ever think about.

I also once went on a field trip around October with my class and we went to Pizza Hut. I had a crush on our waitress XD

But of course I'm only 14 so...
I met my current partner online, yes, but not on RPR. We're going on 7 years now, which is neat! We also recently bought our own placed, and we have two lovely furbabies. Here's to many more happy years! :)

I have, however, met some really wonderful friends on RPR, and I've had many interesting interactions. I met one of my closest friends on RPR, so I'm obviously thrilled about that as well.
I met my girlfriend online, but a different website. We were friends for about two years before we finally got together, I've never been happier. We got together maybe a day or two before the anniversary of my dad's death, and I forgot about it mostly. I wish we were closer, but it's only two more years...

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Real Life Romance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus