Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War of the elements

"I am not here on a casual stroll where pleasant greetings are typically exchanged between people," he raises an eyebrow. "I will not ask again. With what element do you align yourself with?"
Lee (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

"fair enough. i align myself with water."
"Oh good," He flicks his cigarette a few times more before leaving it in his mouth, and with his previously occupied hand gathers even more fire. "It looks like I'll have something to show Lotal for all this work after all."

"don't get cocky!" his hands surrounded themselfs with water.
Crouching down, the magician pushes down with his feet and jumps up into the air. The fire in his hands condense into flaming orbs, and he hurls them at the boy before landing and preparing two more of the same attacks.

He rolled away from the first one and blocked the other with a wall of water. "i can keep this up all day, sparky."
"Water won't stop me!" He sends two more flaming orbs flying out, but in the air they morph into arrows and fly at the boy with even greater speed. Hopefully these would pierce through the boy's wall, but the magician keeps his guard up just in case he tries something funny.

they got through the wall, and he got hit square in the chest, going flying.
Pleased with the effectiveness of his attack, the magician moves in for more. He hurls two more of the arrows before holding his hands out as he approaches the boy. Spreading flames follow, covering a wide area in front of him.
Era Beliensh (played by YumeAiri)

Era suddenly felt something small and soft hop onto her. The girl looked down to see a small, fluffy white bunny on her. The girl gave a soft smile, as she lifted the bunny up, and stared at its eyes. "Well," Era murmured. "At least something is still alive.. and well." Era sighed as she continued to gaze at the bunny before her.

If only these moments would have lasted longer...

"he...he.... you might be able to kill me.... but you have to catch me first!" he surrounded himself in water, and moved the water with him in it, hurtling away at shocking speed.
Kiki (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

The little bunny stared back, curious but content.
"Running? Well, that's probably a good idea."

He takes off running, chasing the boy. After a good distance, he jumps up and with a snap of his fingers solid flames shoot from beneath his shoes. Vincent leans and shoots forward, the flames pushing him up.

he landed at his destination, waiting for Vincent to catch up.
When Vincent catches up, the flames die off and he lands a distance away from the boy.

"You done running yet?" he asks, half-grinning as he gets ready for another attack.

"it's your turn to run, look around!" he stepped aside, letting vincent see behind him where the sea stretched out as far as the eye could see. Ten tidal waves charged towards vincent from the ocean. "hahaha...... HAHAHAHAHA!"
"...!"

He turns around, hearing the waves charge at him before he even sees them. Vincent's eyes widen as he regards the approaching water. Such power! Who is this boy?

"IT ENDS HERE SPARKY! DID YOU EVER THINK MY WAVES WOULD BE THE LAST THING YOU SAW!?"
"Sparky...?" He turns back and chuckles a little. "That's a funny name."

Redirecting his attention to the waves, the magician takes a few steps forward before standing in place. Taking a breath, he lifts a finger. He turns his whole body, beginning to draw a series of sigils in the air from the fire lingering as his finger passes.

"WELL WELL WELL! LOOK WHO'S A BRAVE ONE! NORMALLY FIRES ARE COWARDLY!" (i gtg :( see you tommorow?)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War of the elements

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus