Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War of the elements

Kiki (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

(if you say the basics like what element you are etc then sure)
Gypsy-Sarah (played by GalaxyStar)

((oh,ok))

(is that a problem?)

No,I'm editing my charater

(What do did you mean by choosing my element? Just wondering))

(well, it's the war of the elements, so which side are you on.)
Claw wrote:
"How long. how long have i been stuck here."
“I can’t answer that,” the magician replied, taking yet another step back. “I don’t know how long you’ve been here, or how long it’s been since this village was attacked.”

((Hang on a sec.))
Claw (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

"oh..."
Era Beliensh (played by YumeAiri)

"Before the war, there was peace."

The scenery was a large, lush landscape with countless huts dotting the sides of gravel pathways of a village. Villagers alike lined the empty environment, with joy and cheer clouding their doubts. It was rather peaceful, as what was once in peace, changed.

The scene changed to ruin and despair, as the grass was burnt, huts were in ashes, blood stained the pathways, and corpse lay from lust. The voice spoke, while flames sizzled and cracked in the background.

"After the war, there is fury. . ."

~

Era's eyes fluttered open to the sight of the bunny sleeping calmly on her bed. The girl sat up, and yawned. The torchlight that illuminated the room had gone out, and the breeze filled in the empty gaps. Giving a sigh, Era stood up, as her bare feet collided with the cold wood of her cabin home. Walking over to the torch, she would re-light it, before heading back, and sitting on her bed.

The girl only stared through the broken window at the distance, as she could imagine the silhouettes that were once huts that stood tall and proud.

The bunny nuzzled her, as if it was trying to comfort her.

When Era felt something nuzzle her, the girl's first instinct was to look downward. There, she saw the fluffy white bunny, and the girl smiled. She'd scoop up the little critter, before sitting back onto the bed. Her hand rubbed the fluffy whiteness of the bunny, while her gaze remained fixed to the world outside the window.
Claw wrote:
"oh..."
He fidgeted with his fingers a little as he thought of the possibility that the attack could have very likely been from Fires. Guess it was time to scram.

"There's nothing here, so I suppose I have no business here. Nice meeting ya."

"what do i do now? the only one who cared is dead......"
Claw wrote:
"what do i do now? the only one who cared is dead......"
"Who was that?" he asked, already turned around to leave but still interested in what the strange figure had to say.

"She didn't tell me. she just told me to call her she."
Lee (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

He landed in the high mountains. "It is time."

"I put my faith and trust into you, Era. I assure you that you will do fine."

Those two sentences only repeated in her head, as Era continued to gaze out into the outside. Her hand continued to stroke the bunny, as she imagined her cabin home was surrounded by wonderful huts, and people roaming the once alive grass. But, her thoughts came back to reality, as she stared at the crisp, charred grass, and the leafless trees that dotted a circular border protection of Era's cabin.

"Sometimes," Era began, "I truly miss the days when everyone was in peace." A saddened smile crossed the girl's face, as she continued; her gaze still fixed to the ruined world through her broken window. "I miss when I was... younger. I miss running through the fields while Mommy searched for me." Era chuckled, as her hand touched the wood that was aligned with anything that could cut her hand. "I even miss the annoying teasing from my brother," the girl said. "But, now.. It came to an end. If only.. If only I could turn back time, a-and..." Era stopped herself, and shook her head.

"...Nevermind. I'm just drawling on at this point," Era muttered, as she laid back down on her bed.
Claw wrote:
"She didn't tell me. she just told me to call her she."
"Weird. Well, I'm sorry for your loss." Vincent didn't know what else to say. With a shrug, he starts to leave the house.

The bunny licked her nose.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War of the elements

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus