Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » One of a kind: Death Ray Blaster 5000! only $19.99

Bunny Kitty Moose (played by Oaky)

There it was: The coolest toy on Earth. The Death Ray Blaster 5000; An action packed, rapid-fire, laser-launching, bad-guy burning, galaxy-saving essential to any space hero's arsenal!

And there was only one left.

Green Bunny, Karlos von Kattington, and Moose walked through the front doors to the store as if they owned to place. Green Bunny had wanted it as long as he could remember (even though it had only been available for a few weeks.)

Moose had no idea what was happening, but he knew that they wanted something important, so he must want it too. A very logical conclusion.

Kitty, of course, had plans with it to dominate the entire universe! Yes, if it could only be his, he could use its unlimited power to- Wait, what was that? A kid just plunked it into his mother's basket! Nononononononononono!

"AFTER THAT CART!!!" And so the war began. Green Bunny hopped onto Moose's back, and grabbed the figurative reins.

"Fowwow dem, Moose! We can't wet dem get away!"

Kitty dashed as fast as he could, hoping to jump into the shopping cart unnoticed to grab it and jump out unnoticed. He could not let world domination slip out of his hands again! He had come too close this time. Last time it was the gosh darn strawberries. By golly, he wasn't going to be humiliated like that this time.
The little six-year-old hadn't meant to take the last Death Ray Blaster 5000! But when it had gleamed so tantalizingly in full view of his big brown eyes, he couldn't help but be drawn to it. And of course all the labeling and crazy artwork on the packaging only made the item more appealing.

So without a second thought, he snatched it off the rack and plunked it down into the cart his mother was pushing. He wanted it so badly and it didn't look that expensive---and maybe she wouldn't notice until it was too late and they were at the register...

Of course with the Best Gift in the Whole Wide World (TM) in his mother's cart now, he wasn't planning on leaving it for even a moment. Not until it was safely in his hands after being bought and opened. And...

He turned when he heard the commotion behind him. His eyes going round when he saw stuffed animals bouncing towards him. "Wha-?" His mother was conveniently distracted by looking at something else entirely different on the next row over.
Bunny Kitty Moose (played by Oaky) Topic Starter

"MEERRRR!!!" Moose charged. His entire weight crashed right into the stack of beer cans in the shape of a motorcycle.

Kitty face-palmed, and jumped in the cart. His eyes were full of determination: raw, and unadulterated.

"Listen, kid. This Death Ray Blaster? It's too much power for someone as young as yourself to wield. Allow me to-OOF!" Moose had levitated through the air, and crashed right into Kitty. The impact sent them both flying out of the cart and into the snacks aisle.

Green Bunny crawled desperately out of the crashed beer cans, and flew towards the cart as well. He picked the Death Ray Blaster 5000 up between his two paws, and flew straight over the boy's head towards the checkout.

"I've got it!" shouted the rabbit, just before he slammed into a balloon, and dropped the toy.
Hunter shrieked as the beer cans toppled over and then when he found the stuffed animal that had its mitts all over the toy.

"No! It's mine!" he argued with all the six-year-old logic he could muster. "I want it more!" he grabbed for the toy just as the moose careened down and then he almost had the toy in his hands, except the flying bunny had gotten to it first!

He ran after the flying rabbit, just as it slammed into a balloon and then did a surprising tuck and roll to grab the toy off the ground, balling himself around it so that the toys would have to get through him literally to get to it.

Before an idea occurred. He caught the rabbit as it fell, catching it by the ear before it hit the floor. Now with the gun AND the rabbit, he turned back to the two other creatures. "It's mine or...or..." he looked at the rabbit. Obviously the "or" intended something would happen to the rabbit.
Bunny Kitty Moose (played by Oaky) Topic Starter

Bunny jumped and was yanked back. "NOOOOOOO!!!" He cried dramatically. He fell to his knees and covered his face with his paws. Kitty and Moose each looked from their respective perspective points and gasped. Kitty "swore."

"Gosh dag nabbit! Bunny, no!"

"Merr moo merr-merr! Moo-merr, moo!"

Kitty and Moose both edged closer to the boy.

"Easy, now. Eaaassy. We don't want any trouble. I just need that blaster to take over the world, and my compatriot there is very valuable to us. How about we make a trade, eh? You get the fat one over here, and I get the rabbit and the blaster. Does that sound good?" Kitty prayed that the kid had some common sense. "He makes a good slave~" He offered timidly.
Hunter frowned and tightened his grip on the blaster and the hostage. "I found it first, why do I have to give it up?" He was half tempted to just tear into the thing--he was going to buy it after all--when he heard the PA system click on.

"Clean up on Aisle 12, we need clean up on aisle 12!" And then, following that, his mother's voice was calling him: "Hunter? Hunter!"

The kid scowled and began to edge towards his mother's voice--except that he slipped on the debris littering the floor and went sprawling. And to his horror, the gun and the bunny went flying out of his hands. "No!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » One of a kind: Death Ray Blaster 5000! only $19.99

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus