Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » I Blame...

MasterWinter

Hello RPR people, Winter here!

I'm not sure if this game has been done before or not, but thought it up randomly and wanted to give it a go. Now. This is by no means supposed to be bad, rude, and the likes. This is meant to be done in a fun joking way, by "blaming" someone for something minor.

What you do is you think of something, anything, and you say: I blame...and then say who you blame, what for, and the result of it. Now, this doesn't have to be anyone on the site here. And this doesn't require you to give actual names.

I'll start us off to show an example.

I blame...my friend Demi (aka Demilicious) for telling me how much he likes white-haired characters because now I can't help to make OC's with white hair. Rarely do I do white-haired OC's, now I can't help but make them white-haired.
RedLantern

I blame artists to makes me cry when I wasn't willing to do.
Well, in fact, when they are not the primary cause of the crying. XD

Some just keep doing stuff...well, it makes you want to cry but not because it's beautiful, I do not wish to belit, and all, I'm not giving out names. :')

I could blame them of me making feel even nicer too, work both ways.
I blame myself for staying up late at night just to binge on video games and RP. <3
I blame everyone that participates in the forum games for giving me such a good time since I joined RPR.
MasterWinter Topic Starter

I blame Tom Hiddleston for portraying a fantastic Loki, that so many fangirls love him over Thor. Amazing when a villain is loved more than the hero. <3 Tom and his Loki.
I blame my dog for my soda being flat now *grumpy face* he knocked it over while we were playing around...

((
Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:
I blame my dog for my soda being flat now *grumpy face* he knocked it over while we were playing around...

-Offers Orrik another soda-))
YAY!

I blame my friend Snowball here for being awesome and giving me this tasty virtual soda!! *Tries to drink from phone screen*
I blame the damn chest at the other side of the room for my party letting me be one bad roll away from dying after being trampled by a gorgon.

XD I blame Orrik for making me laugh aloud around my mom, for giving me the mental image of him trying to drink from his phone screen.

((
TheHook16 wrote:
I blame the damn chest at the other side of the room for my party letting me be one bad roll away from dying after being trampled by a gorgon.

-twitches- I am so sorry to hear that. That must have been very painful...))
=_= I blame my dad for making me step in a puddle with leather boots on (my favorite boots!) Because he poked me in the side...

SIDE NOTE: I'm extremely ticklish on my sides...to the point if someone gets too close to my ribs and I notice it I will contort away from them (kinda embarrassing in public)
i blame my friend IZZZYYY for getting me REALLY into yaoi that i no longer have ANY straight charatcers

and i blame my girlfriend for making me super gay
I blame the little poodle I dogsat this past week for the scratches she gave me when she was getting my attention for cuddles. XD
((
Duckling_ wrote:
i blame my friend IZZZYYY for getting me REALLY into yaoi that i no longer have ANY straight charatcers

and i blame my girlfriend for making me super gay

*cheers* YAY FOR GAY!))

I blame my friend Coin for getting me hooked on the song: I'm The Boss -Big Bad Bosses
Kitten

I blame that red peeler for being so darn hard to use....
And almost cutting my finger tip off. O.O
I blame my curiosity, my cup being too full, and Snowball (again) and friend, for making me spill hot coffee in my lap because I decided to look at that video link as I took a drink of coffee and ended up laughing and it spilled out.

XD lmao...still...
Kitten

Oh,
And I blame my sister for not letting me hog the port wine cheese.

((
Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:
I blame my curiosity, my cup being too full, and Snowball (again) and friend, for making me spill hot coffee in my lap because I decided to look at that video link as I took a drink of coffee and ended up laughing and it spilled out.

XD lmao...still...

Maybe I should put a warning on this page, that some things which get shared, might cause accidents?))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » I Blame...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus