Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » I Blame...

MasterWinter Topic Starter

I blame my friend Drath for getting me hooked on things like Sengoku Basara, and other things he got me hooked on.
Kitten

I blame myself for getting addicted to roleplaying.
i blame capcom for getting me addicted to monster munter world. (logged in a good 40+ hours already, i may need some professional help).
I blame my terrible impulse control and even worse decision making skills for not stopping me from spending 40+ dollars on a coin pusher game at an arcade.

I blame idiots in charge of making movies, who go and ruin things. Like Power Rangers as an example.
I blame female orcs for making me a drunk. Now I spend more time in taverns then I do sleeping.
Damian: "I blame my little brothers 'sire' for being the reason I'm a demon and he hates me for it..."

Spencer: "No, I may blame my sire for a lot of things, like why I'm always so hungry, but you...you made the choice to become what you are...that's your fault."

*Spencer grumbles*

Spencer: "And just so you know, I don't hate you for being a demon I hate you for being a d¢k Damian..."

Damian: "Oh that's comforting, thanks Spence!"

*Damian rolls his eyes*

(For the record Damian made a deal with the devil to become an immortal so he could always be there to protect Spencer, his little brother who's a vampire...but he didn't just become immortal, he became a half blood demon and Spence is mad. Not to mention, since he became a demon Damian's personality has gone to $#i™ because part of his deal was that he never strayed too far from his brother lest it cause him harm so he rarely has time for himself and who wants to put up with that?)
RedLantern

I Blame...weather for making me wants to turn my head indoor.

I just dislike those gray-ish days, uh. Depressing colors.
I blame life for being the reason I'm miserable and feel awful right now... :(
I blame that mimic in darksouls for killing me while attempting to open a chest, been poking chest before opening them eversince...

((
Brothers in chains wrote:
Damian: "I blame my little brothers 'sire' for being the reason I'm a demon and he hates me for it..."

Spencer: "No, I may blame my sire for a lot of things, like why I'm always so hungry, but you...you made the choice to become what you are...that's your fault."

*Spencer grumbles*

Spencer: "And just so you know, I don't hate you for being a demon I hate you for being a d¢k Damian..."

Damian: "Oh that's comforting, thanks Spence!"

*Damian rolls his eyes*

(For the record Damian made a deal with the devil to become an immortal so he could always be there to protect Spencer, his little brother who's a vampire...but he didn't just become immortal, he became a half blood demon and Spence is mad. Not to mention, since he became a demon Damian's personality has gone to $#i™ because part of his deal was that he never strayed too far from his brother lest it cause him harm so he rarely has time for himself and who wants to put up with that?)

Oh my. That's, wow. I can see the noble act behind it, but that would also suck at the same time. And in a sense, reminds me of something from a book series called The Night Angel Trilogy.))

((
Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:

I can somewhat relate to you with that. Hmm...Let's see if this cheers you up some: Cancan -Larva Tuba))

((
0089 wrote:
I blame that mimic in darksouls for killing me while attempting to open a chest, been poking chest before opening them eversince...

Darksouls, from my understanding, is a type of game you need to take caution in all the time.))

I blame the winter weather here for making me so cold and having to layer up in clothes/covers.

Yes, I am aware of the irony. I'm Winter's Fury, I make OC's mostly with ice power, but I dislike the winter weather in rl. Oh well. :P
((
Winters_Fury wrote:
Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:

I can somewhat relate to you with that. Hmm...Let's see if this cheers you up some: Cancan -Larva Tuba

Pft hahahaha! What...what even?! XD ))
I blame Snowball for making me want to start binge reading again...

(The Night Angel Trilogy...I think I've heard of that actually, not sure if I've read it but at any rate now I want to read it regardless.)

((
Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:
((
Winters_Fury wrote:
Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:

I can somewhat relate to you with that. Hmm...Let's see if this cheers you up some: Cancan -Larva Tuba

Pft hahahaha! What...what even?! XD ))

It's my fave. of that youtube series. ^-^))

((
Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:
I blame Snowball for making me want to start binge reading again...

(The Night Angel Trilogy...I think I've heard of that actually, not sure if I've read it but at any rate now I want to read it regardless.)

Perfect Shadow This is the book that explains the life of an important character, who is in the Night Angel Trilogy.

Beyond the Shadows, The Way of the Shadows, Shadow's Edge are the trilogy books that came before the Perfect Shadow.

The writer is Brent Weeks.))

I blame myself, to put it nicely, for lack of motivation to get to the small pile of replies I owe that just keep stacking up.

aR3BtZp.jpg
I blame my buddy TheCookiesAreGolden here on RPR for being the reason I feel like a kicked puppy...because she totally dissed me last night. :firefly-is-over:

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » I Blame...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus