Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » (closed)

Todd (played anonymously)

If you'd consider Todd then I'd be extremely happy, he's sort of my baby. I made him up when I was a little kid for my imaginary friend and slowly built upon his character and race as I got older and older. If you do want to do it, then a head shot would be good, with his hood up is how he is most of the time,
Aekra (played anonymously)

Hey, I'd still like a picture, please. I'm from way, way back on the first page.
haunt Topic Starter

Marcus wrote:
Can you do Marcus please?

803-A3-BFE-6-E64-4211-B2-F0-2990-EE1586-EB.jpg

here u go, i hope you like it!
‘Aekra’ wrote:

i’ll work on her next!
i actually really liked your style! seems fun. i tried to pick up some of my most simple looking ones so you can have fun trying out new poses and such, i like encouraging people to improve! anyhow, these are them:

Agatha | Miguel | Monjita

thanks tons if you actually go out of your way and draw wither!
haunt Topic Starter

you’re all still in the queue, don’t worry!!

sorry i’ve fallen behind again, life has been p stressful and i’ve been extremely busy. i have christmas break soon so i’ll be able to catch up then, and i’ll hopefully be able to get one or two drawings done before then :^)
psoliver wrote:
you’re all still in the queue, don’t worry!!

sorry i’ve fallen behind again, life has been p stressful and i’ve been extremely busy. i have christmas break soon so i’ll be able to catch up then, and i’ll hopefully be able to get one or two drawings done before then :^)

oh honey! i know i just posted today, but like, don't feel pressured at all! this is free, and you should be doing it because you enjoy it! in any case that any pressure might be on your shoulders.

hope you feel better!
haunt Topic Starter

Aekra wrote:
Hey, I'd still like a picture, please. I'm from way, way back on the first page.

i’m so sorry about the wait, i’ve been busy with school and the holidays and i’m also completely new to drawing dragonborn characters so i ended up redrawing her a few times because this was something completely unfamiliar for me aaaa

9-D5-B2075-A9-F2-4953-9836-70-DFEC34-C9-D9.jpg

i hope u like it despite the fact i’ve never drawn a dragonborn character before and again i’m so sorry about the wait
Though I have been here before, and requested, and received. May I request once again.?
haunt Topic Starter

Skipbab wrote:
Though I have been here before, and requested, and received. May I request once again.?

go ahead!
If you could do Omnia or the Beast from the being of the total, that would be nice, thanks.

Edit: or Sam Wershire in some historical outfit
Seo yeon (played by Cookiesareyummie)

Would You mind to draw Seo?
haunt Topic Starter

hey everyone, i’m so sorry to flake again but i’m going to have to ;; i wish i didn’t have to but some things have recently happened that have destroyed all of my motivation for drawing, including:

1. stomach problems that are probably going to result in surgery and when i’m not sleeping or at a doctors appointment i’m just messing around on my phone or trying to force myself to eat because i don’t want to do much, and

2. i was trying to force myself to get back into drawing on sunday but then later in the day i broke my finger

i’m so sorry to do this again, i hope i don’t come across as some a-hole that can’t commit aaaaa, if none of this happened i promise i would’ve drawn all of your requests but given my situation i’m not going to be able to for awhile so i’m going to go ahead and close the thread so i don’t feel stressed about this. i wanted to go ahead and let you all know instead of disappearing forever

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus