Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » (closed)

psoliver wrote:
Skipbab wrote:
Not to sound like I'm rushing you, but how is it going with the drawings?

i’m having a really rough time with life right now, sorry. i’ll try to get around to them all soon.

Understandable, take the time that you need.
psoliver wrote:
Hikari_Yagaza wrote:
Im intrested. Can you do Yuan? Theres art on his profile... Colored would be amazing. 💖.

here he is:

0_EC80_DCC_71_FC_4_A0_A_89_FD_89_A1_D08_FFD1_F.jpg

sorry if the hair is kind of a disaster, i’ve never really drawn hair like his before. also my hands were shakier than usual when drawing and coloring this but i hope it’s not too noticeable rip. i hope you like it though !

OMG I LOVE IT. ITS AMAZING. <3. sorry for late response to this. its really good though and I hope you'll be doing better soon. <3
haunt Topic Starter

Jeremiah Cunningham wrote:
I absolutely love your style tho???

Maybe Jerr would be fun if you want? Feel free to color his hair dark or light, whatever you want if he tickles your fancy <3

here he is, i hope you like it

A301_B2_AC_9532_4218_9_BE2_936_C4_C1_F1_E74.jpg
psoliver wrote:
Jeremiah Cunningham wrote:
I absolutely love your style tho???

Maybe Jerr would be fun if you want? Feel free to color his hair dark or light, whatever you want if he tickles your fancy <3

here he is, i hope you like it

A301_B2_AC_9532_4218_9_BE2_936_C4_C1_F1_E74.jpg

THERE'S MY BOY

Thank you aaaaaaa <333
haunt Topic Starter

hey everyone, sorry it's taking me so long to get around to everything, i swear i haven't forgotten about any of this ghgjfjh. of course with my luck my motivation to draw died a little bit after i started this thread, and combined with school and the exhaustion associated with it, it's hard to get things done. but i swear i'll get around to all of you eventually, it might just take me awhile and i'm really sorry about the wait.
I know that feeling man. My creativity took a dive too. Maaaan, what is with this time of year?
haunt Topic Starter

Purple_monkfish wrote:
I know that feeling man. My creativity took a dive too. Maaaan, what is with this time of year?

don't know about other places but i'm blaming the weather because it's still cold and rainy and i just want it to be spring.

also @everyone, i'll try to get at least two drawings finished by next week. i'm really sorry about the wait, i'm usually too exhausted to draw and i'm having difficulty drawing stuff that's good enough to post. but i swear i'll get around to all of you eventually, it just might be awhile and i'm sorry about that.
i honestly started this thread on impulse without thinking about how i'm literally exhausted always, i should have waited until the summer and that's my own fault rip.
Tien Dufferin (played by Pineapple)

Hey man no worries. The weather is affecting me too, its cold damp and we just got a ton of snow, plus life in general gets hectic at times an drags us down. You dont need to apologize at all, I hope you feel better soon <3
haunt Topic Starter

Tien Dufferin wrote:
I think you've got a great style. If Tien inspires you I would love one

here u go, i hope you like it

C0_AAF635_77_F9_4_AA9_B281_C269_D53_F2676.jpg
Tien Dufferin (played by Pineapple)

<3 thank you so much!! It's great
haunt Topic Starter

Skipbab wrote:
Could you draw Dan and Hector, preferably Dan? And feel free to color them.

here u go, sorry i only got one done but i could do hector once im finished with everyone’s? also, sorry if the lines are pretty shakey, shakey hands are a really annoying side effect of my asthma medication rip

E4292655_7137_43_A5_B918_893_B6_FF6900_A.jpg
magnificent, love it so much. Thank you.

Edit: also Hector?! It's more than I could have asked for, thank you.
haunt Topic Starter

hey hey. i feel like i've made this post 500 times so i'm sorry about that ghjffhg. i kinda stopped drawing for awhile because the stress from school was killing me. but i'm on summer break now so i should be able to start up the requests again. sorry for the ridiculously long wait everyone.
psoliver wrote:
hey hey. i feel like i've made this post 500 times so i'm sorry about that ghjffhg. i kinda stopped drawing for awhile because the stress from school was killing me. but i'm on summer break now so i should be able to start up the requests again. sorry for the ridiculously long wait everyone.

I know the topic is closed but I just wanted to slip in here and compliment your art! It's so great and I love your fun style!!

But, for the record...
I CAN NOT BELIEVE I DIDN'T SEE THIS WHILE IT WAS STILL OPEN!! CURSE MY LUCK!!!!!!
haunt Topic Starter

hey everyone. i'm really, really sorry to anyone i didn't get to, but there's no way i can get around to the requests for awhile. my life has been unbelievably hectic lately and i haven't had any motivation to draw for ages. i've hardly even been on this website lately. i'll try to get around to you all whenever i can but i'm just warning it may take a few more months and i'm really sorry for the wait.
haunt Topic Starter

HEY

it's been awhile. so. sorry for just disappearing and leaving some of you without any art, i really hated to do that but sometimes real life is just. like that.

i'm still pretty busy right now but my drawing inspiration is coming back to me. over the past few months it was just sorta. d r a i n e d. but here i am.

if you were in my queue a few months ago:

i hate to do this but i don't wanna spend time on art for someone that forgot this thread even existed, y'know? i hope this doesn't sound terrible or mean or anything ghfjhg but just to save myself the time and effort, if you left a request here that i never got to, just comment again like "hey i still want one" and i'll put u at the front!! i just wanna make sure everyone still wants one before i spend time drawing it aaaaa
Marcus (played by Ryokinu)

Can you do Marcus please?
Could you do Ceshokiesh for me? Maybe some colors?? It'll be great to have some more art art for him...there are a few references on his profile~
Ruby Hearth (played by Gab)

Could you draw Ruby for me? I just wanna see how other people would draw her haha. There are some refs on her profile ^_^
I'd be thrilled if you could do either Finlay or Charles! Your choice, though Finlay has a faceclaim with pictures to use as a reference if you're into that. Don't sweat it if you can't!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus