Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Romance high

Katrina Garner (played by Skye1101)

Katrina rolled her eyes as the boys continued to bicker. She opened the backpack she had set by her feet and took out her notebook and a couple pens.
mateo sotram (played by matthew22)

look just leave me alone ok? *he then flashes his razor sharp pocket knife and puts it back in his pocket* you don't wanna mess with an army reserve...
Odysseus Theodorescu (played by SmackKam)

"So you brought a weapon to school? That makes you an even biggere creep!"
Aisha (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Aisha rolled her eyes when he showed his pocket knife and talked. She smiled when the blond said a smart remark.

self defense is a thing you know i have a history of being physically bullied pushed shoved punched i hated it now that i have this no one will mess with me. now why don't you focus on something other than me in other words BACK OFF.

*he then starts drawing the plot of the school and putting x's in random spots*look i'm sorry for lashing out can you maybe just leave me alone?

Aishi tapped on her phone as she shifts her feet on the desk.

"Okay"he looked at the front of the class

Aisha chuckled abit and looked at Odysseus with a smerk.

He waved at her"hello"

oi what are you laughing at you slut!

Aishi tilted her head up in a ‘sup’ kind of way then went back to her phone.

"Chill out man!"he told Mateo

Aishi closes her eyes and puts down her phone when he called her a slut. She got up and said to him “What did you say”

add the pearl there and get rid of the dull blade input a retracting system and... * he suddenly walks out of class to the empty bathroom down the hall* he comes back 10 minutes later limping and bruises on his arms and knuckles* you heard me no one wears shit like that exept slutty cheerleaders!

"Cmon man quit being a dick"

Aishi cracked her hands and says “Take that back or i will hurt you and its not like i picked this”

this is nothing... a taser could do better *he turns to see the bully that beat him up* hey fatso! *he walks over and punches him in the temple (part of the head) and knocks him out* anyone else!...

He stood and grabbed Mateo"ARE YOU DEAF?!? I TOLD YOU TO STOP!"

oh i'm sorry miss special snowflake... *he then sits at his desk and sharrpens his blade under the desk*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Romance high

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus