Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Romance high

Odysseus Theodorescu (played by SmackKam)

"Oh my god..."he knelt down next to the bully, lifting him up and helping him out of the room.
mateo sotram (played by matthew22)

you know what ya'll aren't worth my time * he then pulls out a water bottle filled with baby powder unscrews it and throws it on the ground creating a smoke cloud* see ya * he then jumps out the window and lands in a bush he then takes off but he left a note on his desk reading "i will be back"*
Aisha (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Aishi smerked and said under her breath “Your not vary clever or sneaky and whos the bully now?”
She picks up the note and wispers “Your not the terminator” she walks back to her desk and smashes her phone in anger as she walks into the hallways.
Katrina Garner (played by Skye1101)

Katrina watched the entire fiasco from her desk, a blank look on her face. After everyone had left, she followed suit a couple minutes later, taking her time to pack up.

((Can a guy have a conversation with a girl to get something going))
Katrina Garner (played by Skye1101)

((I second that, lol))

He carried the bully to the nurses office"Some kid knocked him out"he told the nurse before leaving. He walked down the hall to his locker, taking a few things oit before turning around and almost bumping into Aisha"Sorry! I didn't see you there"he said"Hey, you're that girl who got called a slut by that one kid"

(Odysseus is fudging idiot))

Aishi looked at him and says “Yeah yeah i remember that and i would not like not to” she looks at him and blushes abit as she thinks Hes kind of cute...

"Yeah... that kid has a problem, bringing weapons to school then calling someone a slut"

Aisha nods and says “My name is Aisha whats yours?” She smiled a bit as she blushes alittle.

"Oh, I'm Odysseus"

Aisha smiled and said “Nice to meet you Odysseus” she put her hands behind her back and grasp them together.
(I HAVE AN IDEA FOR LATER OR NOW!!!!)

"You too"he said, smiling

((IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME WHEN IT HAPPENS))

Aisha smiles as she looks into his eyes. Suddenly someone is running and bumps into her knocking her over and ends up falling in his arms.
(Cliché)

"Are you okay?"he asked

Aishi blushes as she looks at him and his beautiful eyes. She quickly stands up and blushes more as she says “Uh y-yeah yeah yeah im f-fine”

"Okay"he said, scratching his ear

Aishi frowned and said “I-i have to go” she quickly ran the opposite direction.

"Bye!"

Aishi went into the gym and set up mats across the floor and started to do flips in the air and cartwheels.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Romance high

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus