Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Minecraft hunger games (aka survival games)

Hey guys!

this doesn't have anything to do with RP'ing, but Since there are a few minecraft players, I thought I might just as well throw this out there.

I just downloaded three different maps of Minecraft Survival games (the MC version of the hunger games). If any of you are interested in joining in, please reply here! the event will take place somewhere next week, depending on when the player number is almost complete.

I hope to hear from you soon!
I'm definitely down man!
I will present.
Yes.

So much yes!
I'm up for it
Never played it but I could try. <.< >.>
Freyya Topic Starter

Lorvilran, you'll need the official version of minecraft, or you won't be able to connect :) if you have it: perfect! if you don't you can go buy it at www.minecraft.net for 20 dollars (if I'm remembering correctly)

As to the others, I didn't expect this much response! I'll be glad to have you all join!
Is anyone available coming Saturday?
Just FYI, an unofficial MC client can join a server if its whitelist.
Freyya Topic Starter

true, but I don't use a server :/ I'm not familiar with settin one up. However, If you publish a single player game, any number of players can join as if it was a regular multiplayer game.
wait how is that possible? Hamachi?
Freyya Topic Starter

nope, the command '/publish'. It's been out for quite a while now :) if you turn on cheats in the beginning of a singleplayer, you actually turn it into a MP game untill you log out. You'll have to use the command again if you want to do it over later, so it's not really usable for a long term server.
Isn't that over LAN though?
Freyya Topic Starter

Somehow, both. I used it for LAN, but also from one side of the province to the other :p so I'm pretty sure it works.
Can you try now? I'll post my MC Single player server. Just a quick test?

IP 0.0.0.0:52772

I Don't think it'll work :/, but i could be wrong
Freyya Topic Starter

ok sure hold on
doesn't seem to work :/
Freyya Topic Starter

yh it does man :p pronlem is my internet crashed when I tried to connect XD
Ok, wait let me re publish it
The IP is 0.0.0.0:53790
Freyya Topic Starter

i'm on my my mobile now, i couldn't reconnect to the network xd I was probably doing too much at the same time

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Minecraft hunger games (aka survival games)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus