Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Free cookies for new friends!! n.n

I am new the this site and, I only have one character worthy enough of getting his own profile. So without further adieu, I open with this; "With great powers of using both 'the sad kitten face with mew' and, 'the cute cookie nibble.' This male tends to escape a majority of trouble that he rightfully deserves. Know locally has a troublemaker, his closest friends know him simply as Soul." Now that, that's done, I shall introduce myself. My name is Soul and I play a character who's name is oddly enough... Soul. Now, before you go saying, 'But Soul, why is your character named after you?' or 'Nice original name *sarcasm sarcasm*' I shall tell you... is that a cookie I spy? ... A few painstaking minutes later... OK, now where was I? Oh, yeah! As I was saying, my name is Soul and I play Un-named Soul on furcadia. I enjoy chatting with friends and occasionally striking up a RP with either some random person that comes in view or a trusted friend.

P.S. Make sure you bring plenty of cookies n.n And yes, the quote is made about myself, not the character.
Dog

welcome welcome!
Hello and welcome! :3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to RPR.

There are never enough cookies around :)
Welcome to RPR!
And yay, another Furcadia user! :D

OMG COOKIES YAY <3 <3 <3
Cele! What have I told you about reading my mind! Heh. Yes anyways. Welcome toRPR where we are currently working on a big secret project. It's a big magical glorious cookie jar that will never run out. That's set for release in 2020. I'm part of the team responsible for making Kim's Snail characters offspring into a new form of transportation also due for release in the year 2020. Heh. Little inside joke there. But anyways welcome!
SoulAkuma Topic Starter

Thanks everyone! n.n I'm so happy to have found a website were I can show more about my characters than just a description. I have already told a few of my friends about it.
Welcome! It's loads of fun here! You'll fit right in!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Free cookies for new friends!! n.n

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus