Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Richard (played by RedLantern)

"Hrm. I dont believe I do. I get anxious about family business from tome to time, but that's all. It's isn't an issue."

Did you did something you regretted in your life? Please, do tell what was it about?
Moon Boy (played by StrangeLove)

Fighting my brother skull kid and the arguments which led to me being banished to termina's moon by skull kid or my big brother.

Did you do anything interesting or embarsssing in your life or something akin to that in your earky years? If so tell me for zi am curious about you humans and non humans alike.
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

*Pulls out list and puts on reading glasses*

"Let me see, that were about a long seven years ago. It were a cold brisk morning on this snow planet I had a job on. I got out of me cabin and had to take me mornin' piss. Then suddenly I couldn't feel me dingle-dangler. I tried to moved but it were stuck. I looked down on it and saw that my piss had frozen from with it hit the ground and up into me dingle-dangler. This were before I got my metal hand that melts shit, so I were in a bit of a pickle. This caravan comes along and takes a look at me, the finds a kettle. He then pours scolding hot water on my dingle-dangler, leaving it mutilated and scared for the rest of my life."

"To be, or not to be?" Aka what's your characters purpose, or does it not have one?
Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove)

To kill people get the money and get my job done whatever way possible simple and quickly.

Ok now this is an interestingnone. You had any lovers or faced off against any big guys in the past?

Hell I have on mars once. Big worm,took it down with a few shots from my rocket launcher.
Hector Bossuet (played by Skipbab)

"Where do I begin? All over France and Europe, I have swooed fair maidens and slutty wenches. I'm a ladies man"

"Now back to the depressing shit. What were the greatest pain you have ever felt? Mentally, physically, emotionel, pcychological, all of that stuff"
Val Emerson (played by JoJoApples)

"When that vampire pinned me against a wall, I thought my life was going to end. To my surprise..." Val swallowed, adjusting his sunglasses,"I survived. This was a long time ago, but even now...I cant help my fear others of my kind. Being turned against my will wasnt a good time..."

Val sighed,"enough of this. This...may be a bad question, but...what do you think,of the book Twilight?
Chase Xander (played by duckling_)

"Twilight..." There was a snort laugh from the dirty blonde haired boy, and he sighed heavily. "I love reading, but after I watched the films, I refused to read the books. So I must say, I've got no opinion on 'em, since I haven't read 'em." He grins. "My turn to ask a question!!"

He thinks for a moment, before jumping. "Oo! I got one! What's your favourite animal, and WHY?!"
Iggy (played by Skipbab)

"THE UNICOWN, ESPECIAWWY A VEWY FWUWWY AND PINK ONE. I think they awe the best of the aww, pwus they awe magicaw"

"What's youw favowite cowow and how does it wepwesent you?" ((What's your favorite color and how does it represent you?))
Blaire Moreno (played anonymously)

"Red, the attractive color."

Have you ever killed someone?
Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove)

Many. I am a merc and assassin by trade so obviously it would be good.

Anyone had a real good or emotional experience in their adventure? I did when I saw helen's ghost for thr first tije.
Too many to really count...But a notable one, is Aerith's death.

Ever had...something, like a mitch-matched identity?
Iggy (played by Skipbab)

Cloud Strife wrote:
Too many to really count...But a notable one, is Aerith's death.

Ever had...something, like a mitch-matched identity?

((What?))
Iggy wrote:
((What?))

((Kinda like how Cloud thought that he was his deceased friend throughout FFVII...))
Iggy (played by Skipbab)

((So thinkin that you were someone else?))
Iggy wrote:
((So thinkin that you were someone else?))

((Somethin' like that, yeah.))
Wanna RP with me in PM? :)
And I had no Mitch match identity.
Iggy (played by Skipbab)

((
Feyre_love wrote:
And I had no Mitch match identity.
And a question?))
Splice Project 8 (played anonymously)

((I think the question was 'want to roleplay with me in PM'))
((It was! The question is above it.))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus