Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I groan "aww come on " I said fighting I got bent down with wieght on my back "ok I'll stop" I said the weight was uncomfortable
Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

he leans over her finding himself in an awckward position

I groan feeling the weight still "come on I'll stop fighting now" I said to him I felt relief and stand up I tryed to move my hand but felt pain

he nods

I groan getting March to court room

"sorry"

We walk into court room 4 there was the judge and 2 other people I sat down and sighed my cuffs didn't feel nice I look at judge "ok so Stephanie your here due to a probation voliation you understand you can add time to your sentence or sent you back to prison" he said to me I nodded scaryed to talk

he listens

The judge look at me sternly "yes sir" I said judge continue "as of today you are under strict orders and conditions any rule breaking well be taken to myself 3 strikes your going back to jail do you understand this" he said looking at me "yes sir" I said to him I knew I was on thin ice " good phsyco has your rules one. Is witch your now going to have wear ankle bracelet for tracking "he said to me I groan all ready having cuffs the judge hands phsyco the bracelet it was thick "ok that's all your dismissed

"thank you for your generosity" he says hiding the sarcasm in his voice hoping she understood i was being sarcastic

I smiled and walk out "please tell me I can be uncuff so I can punch you" I said half jokely I got walk to room 5 again I look at him "are hey really serious about me going back to jail" I said looking at him

he smiles and uncuffs her "unfortunetly yes they are very serious"

I look at him "how strict aren't conditions" I ask him wondering if this was possible

I look at him "how strict are conditions" I ask him wondering if this was possible

"as in no privacy unless in the bathroom, have to you force if necessary and anything that can get you in trouble will get you a one way ticket straight to jail even one bad report"

I gulp scared of doing this now "ok" I said sighing "do I have to we're bracelet" I ask seeing it on he's cuff rings

"yes you have to wear the bracelet but" he presses the buttons "now instead of being home at 6:00 you have till 10:00 but you cannot be seen by any officers after 6:00"

I nodded smiling I put my leg up on couch so he can attach it "try to put in on skin tight going to kill me if I have to wear forever" I said to him

he puts it on her ankle

I sigh Knowing I was now on thin ice "let's. go home" I ask wanting out of here

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus