Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Warrior Chat

Dog

Can't believe it's that time again! Ready to take down some baddies.
Still no goblins to beat! Or you guys killed them all already?
Haven’t seen anything yet, nothing’s spawned
*pouts and keeps waiting* My battle ax is already getting super rusty...or is it dusty?
guh of course its all dead
Top of the hour and still nothing...
IM HERE STILL
Ilmarinen Moderator

Nativity wrote:
I'm a bit confused.

Kim's first post says that there is a new round every 5 minutes. But the page where the goblins show up say a new wave starts at the top of every hour. So...which is it really or am I missing something?

Also, do the goblins stop appearing after a certain amount of time of day? I have a timer to go off right at the turn of the hour and at both 7pm and 8pm (my time)....nothing appeared. I refreshed a few times and yeah :/

The goblins not spawning might be a bug, or other warriors might be smashing em too fast ;) I let her know.

Every 5 minutes, the enemies' health recovers, but defeated enemies don't come back. New enemies appear at the top of the hour (theoretically). Also every 5 minutes, your stamina recovers and you regain a little bit of health.
aw man heim beat me to it (doesn't help my computer's loading something and it keeps lagging)
you can basically think of rounds as 'turns' and waves as whole new encounters, in most other gaming parlance
which is why we like to focus down one monster at a time instead of spreading our forces as there's rarely ever enough people to be able to do a full wave in one round on at one time, and also why you can't just weaken one enemy and leave it for others
Heimdall wrote:
Nativity wrote:
I'm a bit confused.

Kim's first post says that there is a new round every 5 minutes. But the page where the goblins show up say a new wave starts at the top of every hour. So...which is it really or am I missing something?

Also, do the goblins stop appearing after a certain amount of time of day? I have a timer to go off right at the turn of the hour and at both 7pm and 8pm (my time)....nothing appeared. I refreshed a few times and yeah :/

The goblins not spawning might be a bug, or other warriors might be smashing em too fast ;) I let her know.

Every 5 minutes, the enemies' health recovers, but defeated enemies don't come back. New enemies appear at the top of the hour (theoretically). Also every 5 minutes, your stamina recovers and you regain a little bit of health.

I should have reported it as a bug, but, I seriously thought that maybe stuff just stopped spawning after a certain time.
WELP, there was one goblino and I kinda splattered him with a flintlock pistol x.x ...in one shot
Ish deado!
i joined in the rising chorus of bug reports
Same.. The goblins might be planning an ambush. They want to catch us off guard and--BAM! We all lose!
HibariHaru013 wrote:
Same.. The goblins might be planning an ambush. They want to catch us off guard and--BAM! We all lose!

NOOOOOOO!! XD
Tried paying the Doubutt game. All it gave me is a headache! T^T wweeeeehhh! I keep falllliinnngggg...
GOBLINS!!!!!!!!
YAY! All the goblino's are back! I managed to kill 3 I believe and helped with others before I ran out of stamina! I LOVE EPIC WEEK!

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Warrior Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus